Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

God I hate the Counting Crows.
I just thought "that's not fair , 'Hey Jealously​' is dope" then remembered that wasn't them so yeah.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

I think you'll find that Jim Morrison invented the gloomy gus baritone 3 decades before Vedder picked up the mantle
gently caress The Doors!!!

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
Congratulations Swickles!

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
Have you tried hitting him

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008

a neat cape posted:

I never understood why calories had to be put on menus anyway. I already know fast food is bad for me
Sure but now think about someone that isn't you.

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
Yeah I definitely need a job to function as a person but if I only did it a bit instead of a regular schedule, dope.

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
A friend is trying to get me onto Ethereum but it sounds as fake as Bitcoin. Why is fake currency so big now?

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008

Mel Mudkiper posted:

I want that soldier lady with no legs to run
Me, too. My ideal ticket is Duckworth/Harris. I would also accept Tester as the VP.

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
Cocoa butter for all my minorities.

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
I wish I had the ups to dunk a basketball on a regulation hoop. Ever. In my entire life.

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008

weird Asian candy posted:

I used to be able to. That was about 12 years and 40 lbs ago tho :(
how awesome does it feel?

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008

Intruder posted:

They have a "wellness program" through which they test for PEDs frequently. It's not quite 100% bs since they've suspended Randy Orton multiple times and he a huge name (though he should have been released by now per the rules I think?)
They don't test as often as they lead you to believe. It's like the weed test in the NFL. You are warned and if you're dumb enough to fail, you're an idiot.

Also Jinder recently spoke about his workout regimen which... Doesn't really explain his steroid addled body at all. http://www.cagesideseats.com/wwe/2017/6/1/15726874/jinder-mahal-diet-hard-body-eating

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
The Vulture review of Wonder Woman is hilarious.

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008

Amy Pole Her posted:

Maybe their dads should have given them better jobs idk y this is so hard
#whitecollegekids
The first response is a guy that not only asks what percentage of people listed are actively looking for jobs, but also tags Kaepernick in his response.

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008

Hot Diggity! posted:

loss.jpg turned 9 today
What is that?

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008

BlindSite posted:

The car buying ep is underrated.
The car buying episode is the perfect example of why Jason Alexander deserved an Emmy and was robbed every time they awarded it to Michael Richards instead.

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
The stair machine is my favorite cardio and I make no apologies. I'm soaked by the end.

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008

5 RING SHRIMP posted:

Hey! I need a new book to read!

Non fiction, something cool please!
And The Band Played On.

Long as gently caress but surprisingly easy to read and hard to put down.

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
In an ideal world, I create two kids and adopt three.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008

a neat cape posted:

Also I have heard that Keanu is one of the genuinely nicest dudes in Hollywood
Bad actors that continually get work tend to be very nice.

• Locked thread