Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
There's not enough right wing safe spaces on the internet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

drat is she shopping for clothes at the american girl doll store

whiteyfats posted:

I just bought a 360 controller off Amazon so I could emulate NES and SNES games, and I'm 37. :smith:

Luckily, it also works for the FFX hd remake for pc.

is that good or is it a lovely hack job like a lot of ff ports? i just literally got a new computer yesterday and the vintage i can actually run on steam has expanded dramatically, and getting games for the old ps2 i have hanging around is a roll of the dice if it actually works.

shiksa fucked around with this message at 19:00 on Jan 20, 2017

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

the redskins are run by a terminally stupid ultra-rich guy. i cant really think of a country that corresponds to...

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

whiteyfats posted:

Nah, it's pretty much the same as the original, except with slight better graphics and a choice of og music or some sort of remake. Haven't tried X-2. that may be different.

cool, ill keep an eye out for it on sales and such. of all the final fantasies that i planned poorly and gave up when i got to a really hard boss, i liked the way that one played the most.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Hot Diggity! posted:

Richard Spencer getting clocked on TV oooowned

I'm a big fan of people tweeting at known liberal celebrities and saying "is this OK are you OK with this???" and invariably getting the response of "well yeah, he's a Nazi"

• Locked thread