Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

FizFashizzle posted:

Punching fascists is cool but that was a weak rear end "punch"
Yeah, they don't teach you to punch with your elbow or forearm when you learn to box

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

sean10mm posted:

:eng101: Self-described "Alpha males" who can't get sex... aren't actually alpha males, they're just huge assholes who wish they were what they imagine alpha males to be.
thanks for the bro tip

Ehud posted:

Imagine being proud to be white lol
People who are "proud" to be white actually aren't :haw:

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Grittybeard posted:

I don't actually know if PSP is going wild since I only check thread titles and the sad lonely boxing thread.
PSP is definitely going hog wild and it owns

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
Anchorman 2 sucked

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Silly Burrito posted:

Just watched Mad Max Fury Road today.

What the hell was all the fuss about? Felt like a Michael Bay movie in the desert.
I think it was because the protagonist was female or something like that

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

a patagonian cavy posted:

nope fury road kicked rear end
I thought he meant something different when he said "fuss". I do remember a bunch of MRAs being bent out of shape over it for some reason

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
greatest scene in the history of american cinema

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0wYs-0EO0ts

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

A Man and his dog posted:

From my childhood:

Never Ending Story
E.T
Gremlins
Honey I Shrunk the Kids
Top Gun
u old

we're probably very close in age :corsair:

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
As someone who grew up in an Indian household, Indian food owns. It's the one thing I miss about living near home.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
Devon St in Chicago has a ton of great Indian and Pakistani restaurants

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

SHOAH NUFF posted:

Punjabi Dhaba
225 Hampshire St, Cambridge, MA 02139

A must visit!
I ate here when I visited Boston many moons ago and it was fantastic.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
Don't post in D&D. It's really loving simple.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

seiferguy posted:

It made me realize why people stay in relationships when the other is abusive (either mentally or physically). If you imagine a relationship like a staircase, and you're at the top, each time your S/O does something crazy, you go down a step and that becomes the new normal. By the end, you're at the bottom, and you can't remember what the top was like, since you've accepted your reality for what it is.
This is probably the best metaphor for a relationship I have read.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
Our good friend Parm has been posting in NBA threads. Huh

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Adun posted:

The Wild West days of early SA were really something. Remember when we had a thriving BitTorrent scene?
DPPH 4-eva

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
I dunno how many people remember the "GET UR POPCRN RDY" thread but that's what convinced me to buy my original account

I also went to GoonCon in 2004 lol

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Doltos posted:

The much better explanation is MorningView is a total moron that was given the moderator keys by a creepy stalker and disagreed with all our fun stuff because he's a total moron
:agreed: times a million

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

The Bananana posted:

Guys... I'm sorry but what does N/V stand for? :eng99:
you can't be serious

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
If my dick was tiny I'd be as uptight as MV too

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
Richard Spencer got punched again lol

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
https://twitter.com/babycommie666/status/824470856004833280/photo/1

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
You're probably right since he looks like he's wearing the same clothes. Still owns

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
dank krugs

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

HOTLANTA MAN posted:

Hi TFF goons my sister is having incredibly loud sex in the next room how do I get her to stop because I have to be up in six hours.
hahaha what the gently caress

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
When I think of GoonCamp I think of that picture of HooverFan all by himself while everyone else is getting drunk in the background.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
Road House

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Spoeank posted:

My wife picked up the Blu Rays on a whim so we're watching through it. The casual racism in Temple of Doom is off the freaking charts it's great.
Some kid in 5th grade asked me if I ate monkey brains thanks to that movie

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
I laugh my rear end off every time I see this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iOErLB9-h7A&t=254s

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
In other words your sister's livestream?

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

the mean lunch lady posted:

Friends is awful

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Doltos posted:

Also I know Zach Braff's cousins and they say he's a douche that abandoned the family
Sounds like a certain quarterback with a beard

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
You know you're a wrestling fan when you read "The Shield" and immediately think of the stable.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Spring Break My Heart posted:

He called it Ad Men the entire time, which made me think that there was some Adult Swim parody show that I hadn't heard of.
Apparently Ad Men is a thing: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3903890/

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
he said "transformers" not "titans"

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
What's stopping you from just buying a ticket to see it?

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

seiferguy posted:

In 7th grade, I had to make a poetry book, which consisted of making different types of poetry based on a similar theme (I picked nature) and I absolutely hated it. Still got an A on it though :angel:
I did the same thing in 7th grade and my theme was Ren & Stimpy. I think I got a B-

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
Just found out that someone I knew while living in Colorado will be on the season premiere of Bar Rescue. She's a bartender there (who's not in the trailer) and her boss is a real piece of work:
http://www.spike.com/video-playlists/43kguc/bar-rescue-dont-tell-mom-the-bar-is-dead-sneak-peek/ehhthg

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Kalli posted:

Oh fun. Bar Rescue did one in my town a few years ago (Angry Ham's) and long story short, the owner ripped out everything they changed and went back to how it was like a month afterwards.
Ha, that's been the case with a lot of the bars they feature. I don't have the link handy but there's a site out there that's been keeping track of every bar featured on Bar Rescue and providing updates on what's been going on with said bar since being featured.

On a related note, Jon Taffer is an out-of-touch dickbag

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
Speaking of Chicago, here's a fun story of Bar Rescue's attempt to basically rig an episode featuring one of the town's most popular gastropubs: http://chicago.eater.com/2016/2/29/11130440/hopleaf-bar-rescue-tv-show-rejection

• Locked thread