Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
you're on your own, brother

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
Oklahoma has good catfish, or so I've heard

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
I had a weird dream last night where it was revealed on the forums that GaussianCopula was 5 RING SHRIMP's alt

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
my waifu

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
I'm packing tonight to fly out to Costa Rica tomorrow for four nights. One of my good friends is having a beach wedding on Friday.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
stay single and your pockets jingle :haw:

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
Kawalimus.jpg

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

quote:

Morpheus (Laurence Fishburne) and the Oracle (Gloria Foster / Mary Alice) in The Matrix (1999) and its sequels
Ah yes, Morpheus the Magical Negro

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
I just found out that you can pay to sticky a thread. How long has that been around? And who ponied up to sticky this one?

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

FizFashizzle posted:

also traffic court here owns. in atlanta you would basically beg them to take your money just so you could leave.

Here I decided to challenge the ticket, told them I couldn't make the cops court date, and then just asked if they'd dismiss it.

"Well, now you know better I guess. You're free to go."
now imagine a black person trying to do this

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

A Man and his dog posted:

First day in Costa Rica. I smell like poo poo. But got a good hostel room.

Time to enjoy the experience! Pura Vida!
:hfive: I was in Costa Rica last week for a wedding. I stayed at the Tamarindo Bay Boutique Hotel and was treated to a free breakfast every morning.

If you're in Tamarindo and want to get your drink on, check out Latitude Blue, Sharky's and The Ocean.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Staying at Oveja Negra. One with the pool table out front.
I knew that place sounded familiar

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
When in Costa Rica, make sure at whatever restaurant you're at for lunch you order the Catch of the Day deep-fried. loving amazing

FUCKFACE MORON fucked around with this message at 18:13 on Feb 22, 2017

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
did she actually call you "fiz"

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Detroit_Dogg posted:

Tbh I'll do a lot of things I normally wouldn't if you tell me brunch is involved.
bottomless mimosas baby

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Chichevache posted:

My man, have you ever had a michelada?
sup

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
When I was 25 I dated a 38-year-old woman whose son was only three years younger than me. Thankfully we never crossed paths.

She was a gusher too :grin:

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

No Irish Need Imply posted:

I am not into rear end eating or having my rear end ate. Does this make me a prude?
yes

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
kill the rich

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
When I read this I immediately thought of all the idiots who shout "THE IRISH WERE SLAVES TOO YOU KNOW" during Black History Month

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Hot Diggity! posted:

Fastlane tonight baby. Wrestling is good.
fastlane was bad lol

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
I'm heading back to Costa Rica in May for five nights at an all-inclusive resort. I'm loving stoked :hellyeah:

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

SHOAH NUFF posted:

My poos these days are so solid I even get some prostate stimulation as they leave my body..
:pwn:

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

SHOAH NUFF posted:

I think I'm addicted to phenibut

quote:

Side effects

The side effects of phenibut are said to be similar to but milder than those of baclofen.[5] They include sleepiness and hangover-like effects such as headache and depression once the drug has worn off.[5]

Overdose effects

Symptoms of overdose include lowered body temperature, muscle relaxation, and sleepiness.[5]

Withdrawal effects

Limited evidence indicates that withdrawal symptoms of phenibut include severe anxiety, nervousness, tremors, agitation, dizziness, irritation, fatigue, loss of appetite, rapid heartbeat, nausea, vomiting, tension, psychosis, hallucinations, and insomnia.[5] These symptoms may last as long as two weeks.[5] Tolerance to phenibut may develop rapidly with repeated use.[5]
be careful m'dude

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

HOTLANTA MAN posted:

Melatonin gives me hosed up dreams every time I use it and NyQuil makes me have weird sleep. I'm still looking for a decent sleep aid but I have crippling depression so I guess I have one built in!
If you have good headphones, listen to ASMR videos on YouTube.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Ehud posted:

do you all exercise on a regular basis?
I box 3-5 times a week. I really need to reintegrate lifting back into my routine though

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
The boxing gym I go to is literally across the street from me, so I have no excuses. Plus it's loving fun :D

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Chichevache posted:

Same. I used to swim in high school and I loathed doing the 500 or mile, just because they were so tedious. It's a shame they were my best events. :geno:
Did you eat like Michael Phelps

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
working out owns

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

BlindSite posted:

Yeah but most olinemen when they retire get lean. Two obvious examples are Jeff Saturday and Jordan Gross. Both smart guys, both carried extra weight to play and both got lean after they finished.
Nick Hardwick?

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
Don't eat a carb!

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

AAAAA! Real Muenster posted:

Hey since all you fitness nerds are talking about it, how do I cut my belly fat if I dont have the time to go to the gym more than twice a week and I tend to feel the need to eat a snack before bed because I have a fast metabolism and get hungry?

edit: I dont drink soda; I make myself a 12-16 oz fruit smoothie with a good amount of Spinach 5 days a week; eat a lentil, black bean, broccoli, and onion mixture for breakfast every day; cut out most sweets; try to go for a walk on my lunch break every day. Oh and I have a few beers here and there.
Cutting out bread and sugar worked for me

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

If you really wanna get hosed up eat the edibles.

But watch out, some people put Ketamine in them and wooo boy.

When the dealer says don't eat the whole thing.

Don't eat the whole thing.
I wish I heeded this advice last November :gonk:

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Metapod posted:

don't blame weed for you being a lazy piece of poo poo
whoa there!!!!!

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Cool, you going to Costa. I just got back. You going Atlantic or Pacific side?

Just got back from Tanmirando.

Going again in May, staying again on the Pacific side but up further north in Puerto Carrillo. Can't wait - I love Costa Rica.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Kalli posted:

Only the biggest dickheads on the planet make fun of people working out at a gym.
This.

They do it because they literally hate themselves and are looking for a way to raise their otherwise low self-esteems.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Ehud posted:

no idea what any of this means
The Bachelor (I think)

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

BlindSite posted:

Yeah tbh I've never thought less of anyone at the gym. I always think "eh we all start somewhere"

Unless youre texting and taking like 5 minute rests between sets on a bench i need. Then im probably thinking of murder.
Same, but for someone half-assing it on the abductor machine for like 20 minutes while browsing Instagram.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

a neat cape posted:

Can we have some cool weather please
I'll trade places with you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Chromatic posted:

can anyone recommend healthy and good tasting cereals to eat for breakfast? i haven't eaten cereal for breakfast in years but want to go back to it because i want a break from just eating leftovers from the night before

thanks a bunchness
Kashi has some good cereals

• Locked thread