Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

oppa gangnam style

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

Oberst posted:

CUCKLES THE ENCHILADA

Now thats what Im talking about

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

This fat orange man is going to be so loving unpopular rofl

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

seiferguy posted:

Hi tff I just want to let you know you're my favorite forum and I enjoy posting with you guys.

Frick you!

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

Volkerball posted:

Manufacturing. I've been a machinist for several years, so I wanted to add the schooling to my work experience to try and get a sweet plant manager job someplace.

make me an animatronic mark davis (like at chuck e cheese) holding al davis' shrunken head in one of his cold, mechanical palms

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

Dota 2

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

Naoto

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

Alaois posted:

Shirogane

hell yeah

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

mike glennon per espn

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

here r my thoughts on this excellent conversation

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

I know its a controversial take and all but you have to appreciate how I tell it like it is.

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

YO I THINK DOGS SHOULD VOTE

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

Let me tell you about my favorite anime Roots

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

Those bands are actually really good though

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

Goldeneye loving sucks btw

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

Sry i dont put the 20 year old nintendo 64 fps on a pedastal

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

swickles posted:

While I agree there is a lot of nostalgia involved, its not like it wasn't a fun game. Yeah, it sucks compared to what we have now, but so does literally every game ever made.

Quake 3 and Unreal Tournament are two of the greatest fps games ever made to this day

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

True Gamer

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

for the longest time i looked at comic book nerds proclaiming that guardians of the galaxy was the next big thing with a smirk and an eyeroll

Heh, get back to me when telltale games makes a heartstopping, gutwrenching tour de force of a story with the property

they have done it, guardians of the galaxy: a telltale series is released and has quickly proven itself to not only continue the flawless run of art by the fantastic game studio, but better written, more emotional and more action packed than the movies have ever proved to be. I only hope that other moviegoers discover the majesty that is the telltale games,experience

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

Mel's internet rap career unearthed

https://youtu.be/Cyzb-diZ3Ds

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

there is not one game studio that has transcended games to an art form quite like telltale games

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

5 RING SHRIMP posted:

Games are an art form buddy!

Thats what im talking about

Ive always held the belief that The Lord Jesus Christ took away Roger Ebert's jaw because he wrote off games as an art form

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

If rg3 has a six pack all the fat must go directly into his double chin

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

post the burrito fatboy

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

we revoked his discord passport

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

JIZZ DENOUEMENT posted:

The most important and most challenging part of altering body composition is diet. To lose weight a person must eat at a calorie deficit. In the modern first-world people are bombarded by calorie dense food and it takes mere minutes of eating to compromise hours of exercise.

If you want to lose fat for the wedding in 3-months I suggest severely cutting caloric intake. Protein+veggie smoothie around 400 cals in the morning and that's it for the day. Consume vitamins.

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

JIZZ DENOUEMENT posted:

It is not a troll, inter-mitten fasting is good

no

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

inter-mitten*

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

Inter-mitten fasting

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

HOTLANTA MAN posted:

He's a huge fan of saying the N word a bunch

Your avatar is good

We share similar interests, you see my avatar is of naoto from persona 4, with a pumpkin on her head and "smoking a weed" which makes for an interesting image

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

A Man and his dog posted:

At least don't do a lame proposal.

Just be chilling on the couch watching Netflix and be like "Yo, let's get married".

Post the artisnal burrito

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

oh my god a salt shaker i get the internet reference what a sick burn

Pouring salt on the wound more like!!!

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

I eat 500g of carbs a day and have a sexy six pack and all the women want to hang out with me on second life

I am also a certified doctor

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

Judge BrownThunder presiding over the case of "True Gamer vs. Internet"

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

The best rapper is hopsin

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

Rammstein is basically German Slipknot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

When you sample a grizzly bear song you lose your "not-hipster" cred immediately

• Locked thread