Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky
i took a poo poo and it looked like this thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky

seiferguy posted:

I once dated a girl for a long time who had a diet growing up of her single dad saying "I'm not cooking for you, here's $6, go buy something at Dairy Queen." She couldn't eat anything but bland food. I once bought a bag of potstickers from Costco, and she hesitated to eat them because they looked too exotic for her. I went with my family to an Indian restaurant and she couldn't order anything on the food because it all looked gross to her.

I'm pretty sure if we traveled anywhere, we'd only eat at places like TGIF's because "at least we know the food is good."

My brother dated a girl like this in his teens. They were supremely mismatched although in fairness to her she came from a...not very supportive background (grew up poor, parents stole from her, etc.). They broke up a long time ago but the exposure eventually helped her to cultivate less lovely habits.

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky

seiferguy posted:

Funny story - that ex now lives in Germany. She used to be really anti-travel and "new ideas" and after I broke up with her for basically being so set in her ways, she stopped being a boring person apparently.

It's all about exposure, really. People are generally really slow to accept beliefs that conflict with their own.

Or the dude was just really hot.

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Man I need this thread. I keep making the mistake of posting in D&D

round peg hits square hole

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky

HOTLANTA MAN posted:

Hi TFF goons my sister is having incredibly loud sex in the next room how do I get her to stop because I have to be up in six hours.

get a recording of a crying baby and crank it up to max

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
Legend of Heroes: Trails to the Sky SC
Nine Hours, Nine Persons, Nine Doors
Final Fantasy IX
Persona 4
Twisted Metal 2
Toejam and Earl
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2
Streets of Rage 2
Starcraft
Wipeout 3

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
super mario rpg was boring

come at me

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
lol if your mid-20s aren't marked with suffering severe distress over faking competence

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
"Microwave for 3 seconds"

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky

FizFashizzle posted:

remember electronics boutique

funcoland

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
That's one hell of a bender. Tiger looks like he hasn't slept in two days.

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky

Mods?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
jeff please don't die

• Locked thread