Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

They always smash the windows of Starbucks because they say it represents THE MAN in its most virulent form or something.

My suspicion is that they're just angry at the place they work.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

Flikken posted:

This right here was a MAJOR issue with the German Army.

Horses are great for getting around in places where the infrastructure is garbage. Like, say, the Eastern Front.

That's why the Poles had horse mounted anti tank and scouting units. They could dart around off road faster than any mechanized vehicle available.

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

Flikken posted:

The German Army did not have anywhere near the mechanization that western armies enjoyed in the war. They didn't choose horses because they were better suited to the terrain, they used them because they had no other choice, infantry pretty much walked everywhere too.

Oh I know. But horses are fun

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

Frinkahedron posted:

I take a month off TFF because of work and suddenly we have no mod and the SEC thread is back? Interesting.

Pale imitation of the SEC threads until people in the thread start dating.

SEC threads changed lives.

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

not sure why but sports don't make for good fiction.

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

Spoeank posted:

Lmao that's not even a top ten lovely rear end thing Ross did

I have hard opinions on Friends fight me irl

The worst was when he stole everything from the bed and breakfast

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

To be fair, Rachel was an idiot for assuming that the annulment happened without having to sign anything

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

Detroit_Dogg posted:

Actually a good sign of whiteness is how often someone talks about The Wire

I'm the whitest dude to have ever walked upon this world and I've never seen a single episode of the Wire.

Also Don was a colossal piece of poo poo and I'm not sure if any positive adjectives can be applied to his personality

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

Alaois posted:

remember Mission Hill

That's one of the best animated shows around

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

swickles posted:

It was too Kafka-esque for me.

No meat touching

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

No Irish Need Imply posted:

When matured into adulthood, my love of video games died. It sucks because I miss them. Now whenever I play a new game/system, I feel no joy. I finally experienced VR and that was cool.

Still kept my love of football and musicals, though.

I experienced enough video game that everything is basically something I've already played and the joy is gone.

Back at Christmas, all three of my nephews asked for a different racing game of some sort and, as I stood in line at the Gamestop, I realized I held $180 worth of "drive car" in my hands. There was no functional difference between the three games.

• Locked thread