Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Yaws
Oct 23, 2013

whiteyfats posted:

I just bought a 360 controller off Amazon so I could emulate NES and SNES games, and I'm 37. :smith:

I plan on playing video game my entire life :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yaws
Oct 23, 2013

weird Asian candy posted:

So I gotta ask, at what age did you finally beat your pops in a race? My 13 year old is itching to beat me in a sprint, but I still have some years left. I still have most of my speed so I feel like I can fend him off a bit longer, but he is chomping at the bit. I imagine being in a competitive family your dad and siblings would always be talking mad poo poo and challenging eachother.

Don't panic. You'll probably beat him at arm wrestling for at least a few years

Yaws
Oct 23, 2013

I've always thought it'd be kinda cool if we kill the richest 1 per cent and spread their money around to the lower classes.

Yaws
Oct 23, 2013

Bernie would've won

Yaws
Oct 23, 2013

I would just like to take this time to thank TFF. You guys own. This is the only football related forum that isn't Right Wing old man poo poo.

Y'all own.

Yaws
Oct 23, 2013

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Probably. But he'd be able to accomplish exactly jack poo poo with a Republican controlled Congress attacking him at every turn.

True, but he wouldn't execute Trumps awful Executive Orders

Yaws
Oct 23, 2013

Spoeank posted:

hot take but having sex with virgins/with inexperienced women is trash garbage

redpillers are so loving stupid

Also, pining for sex with virgins is loving creepy. Moreso the older you get.

I do like that this loving dork just wants to have sex with woman who just lay there like a dead fish the whole time.

Woman on top?! What are you a feminist?!?!

Yaws
Oct 23, 2013

She hosed up that drink at every step. For one, using a poo poo rear end bourbon.

Yaws
Oct 23, 2013

lol I hate the the GOP so so much. It is consuming me.

Yaws
Oct 23, 2013

piss tape israel posted:

I hope paul Ryan dies

Oh god, imagine if he dies like tomorrow. It'd be a Christmas miracle.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yaws
Oct 23, 2013

No Butt Stuff posted:

Jenny Mccarthy is a blight in humanity and I wish she had never been vaccinated

Isn't she just the worst person? This loving dumbass most known for being attractive spearheads this anti-vaccine crusade and people jump on board for no real reason.

I loving hate Jenny McCarthy. Hate hate hate her.

• Locked thread