Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Vinegar is the worst, as are burnt tips

I do like pork even though I'm only supposed to like beef, pulled pork is probably my favorite BBQ dish

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Cavauro posted:

Holler if you've eaten a tasty spasghetti.

I need that one dude to give me his bolognese recipe stat

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Can someone post the discord

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I will be performing a silent protest, in that I don't say anything or show up

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

We survived Reagan, we can survive Trump

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Yeah :(

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I was stepping down soon anyway, I had already posted my intentions before any of this happened

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I just brutally owned you in your absence

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Blitz7x posted:

It's 80 degrees in Houston Jesus

I have the AC on

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

A stalwart defense allowing a temporary holdout before the lack of offense results in doom? Sounds like the Texans to me

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Joke's on him, the Trump family is apparently planning to live in Trump Tower instead of the White House

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Ehud posted:

I want to go back in time and donate my inferior genes to tom brady's mother

Late on this but I want to go back in time and wipe out humanity with all the crazy diseases I'm immune to and constantly carrying while at the same time being killed by the diseases that existed back then but don't exist anymore so I have no immunity to

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Also In Bruges was terrible and so was Drive

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Doltos posted:

Lmao now youre just trolling

Name on Will Ferrell movie where he was the best part of it

I haven't seen Elf so maybe that one

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

go go go go ROSCOE! posted:

Don't post. It's really loving simple.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

lol I keep subconsciously going to check the reports, and then "Oh yeah that's right"

Kalli how long did it take you to adjust? Granted I did it for over three years

Holy poo poo I spent 3 years as an unpaid babysitter

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

That's mean, I even complemented you on your avatar. :(

I'm a loose cannon

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

WoW Goon stories are nothing compared to EVE Goon stories. BobFromMarketing trying to reach an agreement with the parents of a 14 year old Icelandic girl that would allow him to gently caress her comes to mind. Or anything to do with Ramedial.

I can't even imagine how one begins to approach starting off that type of negotiation

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Who did that hand painted replica of Ken Griffey Baseball

Was that Albrot?

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Detroit_Dogg posted:

I got banned by Aatrek for some bad walking dead thing that wasn't even bannable, that's my badge of honor. Banned by a kid diddler for something that wasn't even against the rules

My previously clean rap sheet was sullied because I wouldn't stop asking Gendo to free Pop Dog

I hope you're grateful Pop Dog

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

seiferguy posted:

Yeah, it's a shame the SAS wiki no longer works since it was uploaded it there.

Did he make that for DKCecil? If so, man it sucks that it probably got sold for $5 or something

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Like many, I bought my account solely for the :filez:

I was a prolific helldump poster, something that embarrasses me to this day

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Korranus posted:

Is there a good leaf antenna with a range over 30 miles? I'm at 34 from the TV towers here and the signal flakes out when conditions aren't perfect.

Trying to stay indoors because an outdoor antenna is, like, :effort:

Same

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

HOTLANTA MAN posted:

Hi TFF goons my sister is having incredibly loud sex in the next room how do I get her to stop because I have to be up in six hours.

Sorry we'll stop

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

She doesn't like PRIDE either

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I don't even remember it

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Turdsdown Tom posted:

also now I get to talk about my loving fantasy football team again because there's no one to probate me

gently caress you MourningView. Eli Manning poo poo his loving pants for me this year and not even Lamar Miller could rack up enough touches in my PPR league to make up for it

Outlawing fantasy talk was a good thing because gdts got to be way too fantasy heavy and like the sticky says no one cares about anyone else's fantasy team

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Silly Burrito posted:

Time to spend 9.99!

You should've used their promo from back in November, the network was free for three months even if you'd had a previous subscription

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I want to drink beer but not taste beer

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

seiferguy posted:

When I went into England, I went into a grocery store once and in one aisle, they had all the hard booze on the left side, and baby diapers on the right side.

One does often lead to the other

Interchangabley even

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Geez, I knew Indy was a one horse town...

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Kung Fu Hustle

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

SHOAH NUFF posted:

is 13 Assassins good? I have been wanting to watch it for a while but just keep re-watching other poo poo instead

Yeah it's great

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Shaolin Soccer

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Chichevache posted:

:lol: glad to see I'm not the only one.

Oh he switched stances for one punch in the 12th round oh wow how cool that's totally brilliant strategic planning oh wow no wonder the movie is called Southpaw when he's an orthodox fighter oh wow oh wow

That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Warrior was a fun movie but lol despite winning the fight the one dude got battered at some amateur MMA setup at a shopping mall or whatever, then goes on to get decimated in every fight in the tournament before pulling a win out of his rear end, then proceeds to win a fight against his brother, a guy who had knocked everyone out in like 10 seconds, was a significantly better fighter, and had a seething grudge against his brother

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Also he's trapped in a RNC under the chin for like ever and doesn't go out, wtf

I haven't seen the movie in a long time but IIRC the idea of using submissions in MMA was treated as novel and clever

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Spring Break My Heart posted:

What about Kicking and Screaming?

Inferior to Ladybugs

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Detroit_Dogg posted:

I mean there's also a guy getting invited to THE MOST IMPORTANT MMA TOURNAMENT EVER on the entire basis of "knocked out Not Chuck Liddell once in a sparring session"

How about getting beaten to death by not-Fedor and then catching a desperation kneebar

Or a five million dollar purse for a weekend tournament featuring a high school teacher

Intruder fucked around with this message at 08:36 on Jan 31, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Tell me some cool new movies to watch while I'm sick *watches a movie he's seen a million times already*

:colbert:

• Locked thread