Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga
Now someone needs to recreate all the division threads

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga
Much like Negrotown, each division needs a separate, but equal, thread.

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga

Spoeank posted:

the real answer to sick day movie is a marathon of band of brothers

Ross Gellar can get hosed though hes such an rear end in a top hat in it (and on friends)

Ross did nothing wrong. They were on a break.

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga

Spoeank posted:

Lmao that's not even a top ten lovely rear end thing Ross did

I have hard opinions on Friends fight me irl

Obviously it's not, because it wasn't lovely. They were on a break!

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga
I've basically never watched Archer and have never seen and episode of Rick and Morty even though people online seem to go crazy for them both.

I remember thinking Bob's Burgers looked like an awful show when it came out but I actually saw a few episodes of that recently and what I saw made me laugh.

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga

BlindSite posted:

All of you should be watching F is for Family because Bill Burr is a loving genius and probably the funniest man alive.

He's incredible. The bits he has about his dog and about Arnold Schwarzenegger on Sorry You Feel That Way kill me every time. Actually that whole special is brilliant.

I haven't seen F is for Family but I love Burr so I'll have to check it out.

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga
yesss barbershop was just on and now barbershop 2: back in business is on after it

rip to my favorite poster tbp

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga
i can't believe they are gonna play barbershop and then barbershop 2 but not barbershop: the next cut what the gently caress

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

I've never seen anyone actually catch Mayweather with a square punch. With how slow McGregor is, it's gonna be one-sided

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ofeqQ_ljCk

He's been able to take a few good shots

Jota fucked around with this message at 15:35 on Jul 1, 2017

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga

FizFashizzle posted:

The last one, but neither of those is A.) good form or b.) worth your time.

What is your 1RM again? You very likely don't need to worry about accessory deadlifts yet

anyway this i a better video. do them off a low rack so you don't have to waste time lifting it. i also use straps because i do these at tempo - 3 down, 3 hold, up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jEy_czb3RKA

Alan Thrall is cool and his videos are real good

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Aw man fixing your form is the best. Deadlifts felt fantastic today.

I mean this as nice as possible but your form probably still sucks rear end. That's not like a bad thing, it will take a while to get it right. Congrats on improving it though.

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Hey lifting crew, got a question.

Had a coach look at my deadlift form today and he recommended because of my height I do a sumo stance when squatting.

Seemed to work great but I was just wondering if there is any problem with that stance he didn't mention.

Sumo deadlifts are good. Just put slightly different emphasis on the muscles used and is easier on your back. Between that vs conventional just do whatever you like better.

E: wait sumo squatting?

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

I hated LF, and never found anything on there funny until Rorschach made everyone mad

The thread making fun of grover-house was good for a while

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga

Eli Wiggum posted:

Today is a big day OJ gettin paroled

The Juice is loose?!?

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga
Is President Donald Trump the pisser or the pissee in these tapes?

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga

Mel Mudkiper posted:

I'm worried about weight gain :smith:

Lol gently caress off

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga
For breakfast you need to eat four of those breakfast sandwiches from McDonalds. I don't care which ones you get, but make sure to get four. Order four hash browns, too. Now grab two packs of mayonnaise and put them on the hash browns and then slip them into the sandwiches. Squish that poo poo down and eat. That's your breakfast.

For lunch you're gonna eat Chinese food. Now I don't want you eating that crappy stuff. You wanna get the stuff with MSG. None of that non-MSG bullshit. I don't care what you eat but you have to sit down and eat for at least 45 minutes straight. You can't let go of the fork. Eat until your eyes swell up and become slits and you start to look like the woman behind the counter

For dinner you're gonna order an extra-large pizza with everything on it. Literally everything. If you don't like sardines, don't put 'em on, but anything else that you like you have to load it on there. After you pay the delivery guy, I want you to take the pie to your coffee table, open that fucker up, and grab a bottle of oil. It can be olive oil, canola oil, whatever. Anything but motor oil. And I want you to pour that poo poo over the pie until half of the bottle is gone. Just soak the poo poo out of it.

Now before you lay into it, I want you to sit on your couch and just stare at that fucker. I want you to understand that that pizza right there is keeping you from your goals.

Now you're on the clock. After 20 minutes your brain is going to tell you you're full. Don't listen to that poo poo. You have to try and eat as much of the pizza as you can before that 20-minute mark. Double up pieces if you have to. I'm telling you now, you're going to get three or four pieces in and you're gonna want to quit. You loving can't quit. You have to sit on that couch until every piece is done.

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga
And if you can't finish it, don't you ever come back to me and tell me you can't gain weight. 'Cause I'm gonna tell you that you don't give a gently caress about getting bigger and you don't care how much you lift!

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga
So what happens to all the transgender people currently serving?

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga
McConnell is melting down giving this speech and he sounds like it is taking all his willpower to not just break down and cry hahaha gently caress yourself you worthless sack of poo poo

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga

FizFashizzle posted:

Ben Affleck actually rewrote most of his lines in BvS because they were so loving stupid and he kinda like actually understands Batman and he was a pretty good Bruce Wayne.

There was just one scene he wasn't allowed to touch because Snyder thought it was too important to the movie...

WHY DID YOU SAY THAT NAME

It's funny that Affleck was the thing everyone was freaking out about since he was cast and he was loving perfect. Too bad the script was a piece of trash. I don't think I know anyone who watched that movie and didn't start laughing at that scene in your spoiler.

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga

Gumbel2Gumbel posted:

I know nothing about college football and I hate Georgia. I have no idea why.

I thought he meant the whole state

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga
It's been this way for a while but even moreso this season where they clearly have plot points they want to hit but don't care about setting it up or having it make sense so they just jump from thing to thing and assume the audience is too dumb to care. Which to be fair is pretty accurate.

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga

Mel Mudkiper posted:

unrelated to nothing but I will never stop being amazed at how awful Allen Iverson is as a person

And I will never stop being amazed at what a little bitch you are.

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga
Larry Brown rear end mother fucker

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga

weird Asian candy posted:

Did anyone check out UFC 214 this weekend? Jones/Cormier any good?

The undercard was good, Lawler-Cerrone owned, the Cyborg and Woodley fights were travesties and insanely boring, and Jones-Cormier was a real good fight with a brutal finish

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga

weird Asian candy posted:

Worth checking out after the fact then? At least Lawler/Cerrone and Jones/Cormier? Thanks!

Definitely. Watch Manuwa-Oezdemir too. But seriously skip the Cyborg and Woodley fights. They were so bad.

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga

Hot Diggity! posted:

Rise and grind boys

No days off

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga
Grover haus gone but not forgotten

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga

swickles posted:

Can someone combine this gif:
https://twitter.com/joeltyler_/status/898573996945539075

with this one:

or some other bus hitting a person gif.

Is that supposed to be the person that threw "boiling" coffee on him who might have actually just been his own intern?

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga
I looked at the Rick and Morty thread for the first time ever like two weeks ago and the amount of analysis and hand wringing about an episode where rick turns himself into a pickle was insane

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga
is peaky blinders good?

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga

Ehud posted:

I enjoyed it a lot. Tom Hardy joins the cast in season 2 and it's amazing

ok nice i'm gonna start watching that today. I like Cillian Murphy and Tom Hardy a lot so I'm sold.

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga

JIZZ DENOUEMENT posted:

One of my favorite goon moments, possible GOAT. The YLLS forum during that time was incredible.

i love the dude getting probation at the end lol

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga

FizFashizzle posted:

Mayweather hasn't taken a punch in over a decade.

7 years!!!!

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga

Chichevache posted:

One of my employees is literally having emergency surgery as I type this and I have to write him up for kissing work. :shepicide:

Why are you writing up a person for having surgery

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga

Chichevache posted:

Because he left work early, which is against company policy. :wtc:

Congratulations on being a piece of poo poo

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga

Chichevache posted:

Hey, thems the union rules. He should have waited until his shift was over before needing to have an organ removed. He's almost 70, he should know better than that by now.

You are trash.

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga

Intruder posted:

6 rounds in and Conor has won at least 4 of them

lol he won the first three rounds that floyd took off and threw like 10 punches combined to let him punch himself out and then floyd did what he wanted after

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga

i respect that.

also i'm very disappointed that stephen a smith and chael sonnen being at the ESPN analyst desk in Vegas together hasn't lead to any hilarious arguments

• Locked thread