Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Oh wow I thought you were making a joke about my marriage earlier, but you were not.

Good luck with single life. Get Tinder and learn all the new emoji poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

seiferguy posted:

Just don't do to your child what Lowtax's ex did to his.

Make them hang out with lowtax?

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Two sides to every story, but yeah that sucks

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

My youngest daughter used to sneak in every night to try to sleep with us but holy poo poo every kid has this natural tendency to lay sideways and kick your dick all night long.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Grittybeard posted:

Haha, I clicked through to that Trump tweet and this Jacob Wohl guy I assumed was roasting Trump joking like he was the North Korean press talking about Dear Leader, but he's apparently for real.

It just goes on and on like that. Poe's law in the wild I guess, I honestly thought it was a parody.

Yeah I just saw that. Dude really wants dear leader to notice him and give him a pardon

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Does he realize that the usps turns a profit and managed to find all of their employee pension strategies with that?

Lol of course not.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

The year ends in 2 days so good luck

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Spoeank posted:

Not boys; cars and money

Digging deep for the good Charlotte reference

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

I still don't know what a neoliberal is. But d&d assures me that they are awful. And I'm awful. And probably you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Jenny Mccarthy is a blight in humanity and I wish she had never been vaccinated

• Locked thread