Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

I have long arms (is the reason why I tell myself despite lifting 3-5 times a week for the last year I'm still only doing a plate on either side of my bench)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Last time I made pork butts, I actually cooked them long enough that I was able to shred them with tongs. It was glorious.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Quiet Feet posted:

Is this not normal?

It is, it's just not necessarily how this poo poo ends at my house because my wife inevitably invites someone over and I don't get to tend the fire or let them cook long enough, so they get pulled before they're done.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

I roasted a sweet potato and covered it in jerk seasoning last night.

It was p good.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

you are probably going to die.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Volkerball posted:

We're all going to die, friend

soon, I mean. You're going to die soon.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

I have "slightly high" ldl cholesterol.

Guess it's time to change up this diet to the max.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

swickles posted:

LDL is bad cholesterol, not as bad as VLDL but still bad. HDL is the good cholesterol and you should want that above 50. Changing cholesterol through diet is extremely difficult to the point where diet alone is no longer a recommendation. If you want to reduce your LDL and raise HDL, workout and drink a beer afterwards. Working out promotes HDL synthesis (thereby reducing the substrates for LDL synthesis) and alcohol reduces LDL production (which means more substrate is shunted to the HDL pathway).

I can get down with post workout beers.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Management Consulting for companies in regulated industries.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

ok but just do it completely differently.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Headhunter I talked to months ago called me back. I interviewed with basically an entire department a couple months back and then the Vp. They all loved me but I did not like the vp and he did not like me.

He was fired today. Now they want me to come talk to them about 3 open positions. Man I'm gonna a get a sweet offer.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Bad Moon posted:

Hope it works out. Just remember you are No Butt Stuff, not Negotiable Butt Stuff

You will be able to tell if the offer is really good if that's what my name changes to

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Hot Diggity! posted:

Lol Pelosi flat out said that Dems wouldn't make single payer part of the platform in 2018. They're loving useless.

Pelosi needs to go ahead and die as well.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

I haven't updated mine since January 2016 and after about a year I had a headhunter call me.

I'd recommend updating it if you've done anything worthwhile.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Happy constant uncomfortable instances of casual racism day

you are just the worst.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

sausage as well.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

I didn't bother getting cards at my current job. Should I bring them from my last one?

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Metapod posted:

Kill them problem solved

guillotine

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

burrito

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

1. Costco
2. Aldi
3. Hyvee

Weekly. In that order.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

which one of you bastards changed his twitter to an alien and is being weird as poo poo today

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

I had pork steak, some fancy rice (wife bought it, I dunno) and broccoli.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

lol if you didn't have knee surgery in your mid-20s.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Someone call bakula. This special needs to happen!

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

It would be very cool if we had special election protocols after impeachments

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

GonadTheBallbarian posted:

*leans in an whispers*

bernee woulda won

by splitting the rural lovely white vote

I didn't realize that the W would have an * on the electoral map

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

swickles posted:

I honestly thought the Trump presidency would result in a new third party that split right wingers, but now I am thinking it will spur a left leaning third party that promises to actually do something.

and loses

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

FizFashizzle posted:

Lol my senator just had a heart attacked and was taken away by ambulance

Let's hope it sticks!

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Flikken posted:

NC has a DEM for governor right now right?

Yes.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

lol if you didn't have at least a couple classmates voluntarily tazed and pepper sprayed every year in high school.

I bet none of you had bottle rocket wars or got chased by bulls at feeding time either.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

I hope the GOP lags on impeachment, loses the house and we end up with President Pelosi.

Not because I like Pelosi at all, but because everyone in Missouri hates her guts and because I would laugh my tits off.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

I would really like to get rid of these tits, most of all.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Grittybeard posted:

Oh hey, first 7 hour tornado watch of the year for me, which might end up being extended since it's supposed to storm until 4 or 5 AM. Sweet.

Wait, already?

We just have a wind advisory here.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Grittybeard posted:

Here's the warning for Missouri, and this is Kansas. Seems like damned near all the metro area and quite a few other places from what I can tell.

It's sunny and fine right now, but supposed to start storming in like an hour or two I think? Lawrence is apparently getting hit pretty hard right now.

Yeah mine just updated. Woohoo, time to ride out the storm, I guess.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

hmm, after work happy hour with the department or go home before the storm hits. HMMMM

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Weatherpocalypse is what I refresh while I watch stormchaser streams on nights that I don't feel okay going to sleep because of the storm.

Eli Wiggum posted:

That depends - do you have a DD?

Naw. Plan for one beer, then leave. I don't actually drink around coworkers.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Grittybeard posted:

These apocalyptic storms are very disappointing so far (absolutely nothing happening around me yet).

Quote this back at my dead body tomorrow morning.

No kidding. Guess I don't need to stay up and watch the radar all night.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

oh let's see, what's the weather going to be like in KC tonight...

oh

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

ranch is bad and will make you fat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

my wife went to Westport tonight with a friend so I guess I'm drinking enough to not be nervous about the inevitable firefight she's caught in the crossfire of

• Locked thread