Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

swickles posted:

Shane Falco is the best fictional QB of all time.

It's a decent QB name too but he'd probably be an overrated journeyman QB in our reality

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
The best overall sports movie is Semi Pro followed by some combination of Blades of Glory and Talladega Nights (nascar is a sport)

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

Intruder posted:

Warrior was a fun movie but lol despite winning the fight the one dude got battered at some amateur MMA setup at a shopping mall or whatever, then goes on to get decimated in every fight in the tournament before pulling a win out of his rear end, then proceeds to win a fight against his brother, a guy who had knocked everyone out in like 10 seconds, was a significantly better fighter, and had a seething grudge against his brother

He got beat up a bit but he still won the fights. Then there was that whole going into real training part of the movie to prepare him. He also won every fight in the tournament convincingly through technical knock outs.

In fact I'd say that movie was a great representation of the beginnings of UFC in general. A bunch of hot head brawlers getting taken out by the ground game.

big money big clit posted:

Pacquiao juiced his way through eight weight classes and developed a convenient needle phobia whenever stringent drug testing was suggested. Marquez could have been 110 pounds and the punch he put Pacquiao down with would have still kept him on the canvas for five minutes, because it was an absolutely perfectly timed and placed counter.

Also, Pacquiao deserved it for being a lovely person who blamed every loss on his socks or calf cramps or some other bullshit.

Yeah lmao if you think Pacquiao never juiced.

From this:

To this:

yeah okay

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
I'd list the best TV shows of all time but surprisingly few of them feature Will Ferrell in a main role

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

seiferguy posted:

I was always more of a How I Met Your Mother fan.

Ignoring the last season, of course.

I couldn't watch HIMYM because the main character had the same issue with J.D. from Scrubs. They were both dorky looking assholes that didn't know how good they had it when hot girl after hot girl threw themselves at them week after week. Then they whined and moped about their relationships every episode when it was their fault cus they were so lovely and boring in the first place.

Both those shows suffer from all the other characters being ten times better than the main character.

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

Bad Moon posted:

I always enjoyed the fact that Turk, the seemingly stereotypical cocky jock ended up with the most stable relationship while JD is the "sensey" but is a trainwreck

And J.D. actively ruined Turks relationship by refusing to move out when his girlfriend moved in and constantly trying to drag Turk away from his wife at every opportunity. Oh and then he hosed with Elliot's relationships at every turning point while actively trying to get her to cheat on her boyfriends or break up with their boyfriends for him.

Also I know Zach Braff's cousins and they say he's a douche that abandoned the family

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

Kalli posted:

That was like the only thing I'd seen Brendan Frasier in besides Encino Man // Airheads, so I was like, why does everyone hate this guy?

Brendan Frasier owns and whoever hates him can go suck a lemon cus the poor guys is getting ruined by his ex-wife right now

seiferguy posted:

To be fair, Ted picked really dumb women to be with up until the mom. Yeah, maybe don't date the woman with a kid who's dad is still in the picture, or the woman that's trying to ruin you professionally.

Lily and Marshall were a cool couple though. And I'd want to date Robin, which I get why they went with the ending they did, but man that was terrible execution.

What about the girl in the first season that was a dime, loved him, wanted him to move with her, and he decided to convince her to gently caress him all day before he said sorry I cant move?

Teds a fuccboi

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
We agreed that the best movie of all time is MST3K's The Final Sacrifice

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hy4Eo1UrL9A

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

Ehud posted:

I got mine under control with stretching and icing after workouts

the human body is a stupid thing

If you think that's stupid I had to do a whole semester learning about stretching then learning about how stretching doesn't help then learning how it might help but not a lot then learning how it really helps as long as it's specific to the exercise and now I'm confused

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

Thaddius the Large posted:

People over think this poo poo, try different approaches and whatever works for you, keep doing that thing. For me it's foam rolling, hurts like hell when I'm sore but the next day I feel like jello, and that's good enough for me.

My advice is to stretch to improve tensile strength and to always stretch in the motion that you're going to be performing. Other then that don't expect stretching to magically prevent injuries because scientists are like wtf on that one still according to a lot of papers I had to read.

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

Alaois posted:

nice QCS thread daltos, you loving rube

You can say whatever you want to me and get away with it. Must be fun.

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

CharlestheHammer posted:

Careful, he will use his extensive powers to force you to post only in the college threads

Have you ever posted about anything besides posting?

HOTLANTA MAN posted:

Top ten favorite games go

Has Will Ferrell made any video games recently?

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

CharlestheHammer posted:

He will claim his victory either way.

Time out. You're loving terrible. I've never seen you actually post about sports but you're constantly in the sports forum. Do you get any joy out of your life or do you just want to be the most annoying person on this forum? Is that your goal in life?

HOTLANTA MAN posted:

lmao at doltos being a little crybaby pissbitch in QCS

Tough poo poo. The mods here try to police discussion and they blatantly have favorites. Last time I posted in QCS it got MV to shut the gently caress up and stay out of TFF and now we have this chat thread because of it. Call me a crybaby pissbitch, I'm still right that Hand Knits a poo poo mod that should have pegged Dexo and CharlestheHammer with 3 day probations but let them slide because they both whined about Charles Barkley like he's some hitler-tron ruining the black race while resorting to name calling instead of arguing.

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

You're the most crybaby worthless little shitbitch of all time, Doltos. You couldn't win a burn contest against a creature made entirely of water and fire extinguishers.

You used the same lovely insult in the QCS thread and it wasn't funny then either.

Doltos fucked around with this message at 17:49 on Feb 5, 2017

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
You couldn't win a burn contest if the person you were trying to burn was already on fire and you had more fire to put it on him

owned bitch :agesilaus:

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

HOTLANTA MAN posted:

Oh my god shut up

No. People come in here and act like little bitches then get mad when I respond. If you want me to shut up don't whine about me so much.

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
So like every other time you post, got it.

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

GonadTheBallbarian posted:

For someone so concerned about people whining you sure do a lot of it

You're still whining!

Volkerball posted:

lmao. you're like one of those nerds who put on their best belt buckle and walk around on the mexican border with an airsoft gun thinking they are protecting the us from al qaeda only no one supports you and you're more incompetent.

Same with you!

See this crap? You all want to dog pile and talk about how bad I am and I didn't even post in this thread about the QCS thread. You guys can't help yourselves.

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

Volkerball posted:

and then they said i was a pissbaby momma and it made me sad. i just want to make the forums a place where you dont have to get hassled for saying dumb things. i work real hard but they just dont appreciate what i'm trying to do. i just dont know how the forums will ever be good if someone doesn't stand up

jesus christ, shut the gently caress up daltos. try knowing you're never going to be able to enjoy the experience of having grandchildren. have some real problems. you little pissbaby

What the gently caress is this.

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

a patagonian cavy posted:

Posting about posting: what is up with DNS just randomly going on rants about how everyone's a human being

Posting about food: I eat cereal dry *except for* wheaties

I'm guessing you don't know what DNS stands for. He sure is a character!

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

"im not owned! im not owned!!", i continue to insist as i slowly shrink and transform into a Doltos

VVG gets me again with an epic burn. Someone please give me some burn lotion because this man won in a burn competition

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

You're right!

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

Alaois posted:

Kalli bowed out in a month because he didn't want to put up with the actually deranged people on this website.

All I do is have a differing opinion than others. Gendo was an actual deranged creepy stalker. Being an internet moderator willingly means you're deranged off the bat.

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

Alaois posted:

I wasn't even talking about you, I was talking about people like this:

Wtf is that

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

Silly Burrito posted:

Let's try an anarcho-syndicalist commune. We take it in turns to be a sort of moderator for the week, but all the decisions of that moderator have to be ratified at a special bi-weekly meeting by a simple majority in the case of purely internal affairs, but by a two thirds majority in the case of...you get the picture.

I much rather prefer a system where a tart in a lake throws a saber at one of us

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
I make chili the way my dad made chili and his dad before him all you need is a can opener for the hormel

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

Bad Moon posted:

Cuz it's poo poo come at me

Lmao if you think Dark Souls 2 is poo poo... oh wait you mean Dark Souls 1, yeah.

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
In celebration of the super bowl post the best NHL jersey

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
A close second:

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

Craig K posted:

as a puck main i have experience with blown massive leads and that boys was a blown massive loving lead

this was in TI grand finals though not a 2k trash pub game

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

Craig K posted:

help guys the broodmother main is talking poo poo

1v1 mid me broodmother only tho

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
One time I played with a goon who asked me if I was the same Daltos who said Keeper can carry while I was playing Keeper and I said yeah then proceeded to solo support the gently caress out of him just to throw him off

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

FebrezeNinja posted:

That superbowl babies commercial reminded me, Elite Beat Agents was also an amazing music game.
Presumably their dads are dead

Elite Beat Agents loving owned. Only handheld game I ever played besides the original pokemon. Had to borrow it from a friend and kept it for months before I could beat jumping jack flash only to realize there was even more to the game.

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

Athanatos posted:

TVIV is the worst for not paying attention to the actual show they are watching.

Someone will go on a huge rant saying they didn't explain something and how they have this huge theory on how it works and they need to work on character development. People will argue about it.

Then someone will chime in with "uhh...they showed/talked about it in this scene."

"Oh...I missed that"

On the flip side I couldn't enjoy Westworld because the goons figured out the alternate timeline theory one episode in and had conclusive evidence to ruin the rest of the season

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
Yeah I make the mistake of going into threads of shows I like in the first two episodes to see if other people are hyped up. It's not so bad for comedy shows or like Ash vs the Evil Dead (everyone watch this right now) but for expansive plot shows its a total headache.

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
lmao if you dont get inkwork done for each enemy youve slain with your father's wakizashi

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
i didnt watch blues clues, sorry. when kid i read poetry. hard poetry

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
I can recite all of to be or not to be by heart dont believe me watch this:

To be, or not to be: that is the question:
Whether ’tis nobler in the mind to suffer
The slings and arrows of outrageous fortune,
Or to take arms against a sea of troubles,
And by opposing end them? To die: to sleep;
No more; and by a sleep to say we end
The heart-ache and the thousand natural shocks
That flesh is heir to, ’tis a consummation
Devoutly to be wish’d. To die, to sleep;
To sleep: perchance to dream: ay, there’s the rub;
For in that sleep of death what dreams may come
When we have shuffled off this mortal coil,
Must give us pause: there’s the respect
That makes calamity of so long life;
For who would bear the whips and scorns of time,
The oppressor’s wrong, the proud man’s contumely,
The pangs of despised love, the law’s delay,
The insolence of office and the spurns
That patient merit of the unworthy takes,
When he himself might his quietus make
With a bare bodkin? who would fardels bear,
To grunt and sweat under a weary life,
But that the dread of something after death,
The undiscover’d country from whose bourn
No traveller returns, puzzles the will
And makes us rather bear those ills we have
Than fly to others that we know not of?
Thus conscience does make cowards of us all;
And thus the native hue of resolution
Is sicklied o’er with the pale cast of thought,
And enterprises of great pith and moment
With this regard their currents turn awry,
And lose the name of action.–Soft you now!
The fair Ophelia! Nymph, in thy orisons
Be all my sins remember’d.

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
I had full on pneumonia for the last two weeks and I'm still coming out of it. Full anti-biotic cycle, inhaler, and chugging mucinex every four hours. I still don't feel better

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

Amy Pole Her posted:

Turns out god trolls you too

No gods no masters

• Locked thread