Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde
I am sorely deficient in my WW2 in Europe knowledge. I thought Citizen Soldiers by Ambrose was decent :shrug:

I'm adding these recommendations to my Amazon wish list.

I have a poo poo ton of books about the Korean War (Chosin campaign mostly), US-Vietnam War, Cambodia/Khmer Rouge, and North Korea, if anyone is interested in books about that stuff.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde
If you like Archer and Bob's Burgers check out Dr Katz, Professional Therapist (1995-2001 or so)

H Jon Benjamin (Archer and Bob Belcher) is loving great as the Dr Katz's goony 20 something son that lives with him.

Plus real comedians that later got huge playing animated versions of themselves

Clerks 1 is still funny (well, Jay and Randall are still funny in Clerks 1)

I don't have cable anymore and have a huge DVD collection so I end up putting on either comedies I've seen a million times (Caddyshack, Kingpin, Animal House, Jackass 1/2, Wildboyz) or sci fi movies I've seen a million times (Sunshine, Alien, Solaris, 2001, Moon, the Abyss)

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde

No Irish Need Imply posted:

Today I wondered if the Clerks tv show still holds up. I hope so, young me loved that show.

I never watched the series

The new Beavis and Butthead episodes are supposed to be really good but MTVs site requires you to enter your cable provider info to watch them so :lol: nope

• Locked thread