Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

Man, I hope I get Raiders season tickets. Me and 3 others are planning to split them. It's gonna be nice finally being able to watch the Broncos play football so close to LA!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

3 DONG HORSE posted:

Man, I hope I get Raiders season tickets. Me and 3 others are planning to split them. It's gonna be nice finally being able to watch the Broncos play football so close to LA!!

Uh, bro....

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

Why would I see the Rams :confused:

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

Nah, I'm just kidding. I'm splitting the tickets with Raiders fans otherwise I'd probably do the Chargers.

Martian Buddy
Jun 4, 2010

Are you ready to swear
right here,
right now,
before the devil
Lets be fair, what is a Chargers home game if not a Raiders home game.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Martian Buddy posted:

Lets be fair, what is a Chargers home game if not a Raiders home game.

*looks at schedule*

A Broncos home game
A Chiefs home game
An Eagles home game
A Bills home game
A Browns home game
A Dolphins home game
A Redskins home game

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

I don't know what's it called, I just know the sound it makes when it takes a J4G's life. :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:
x-posting

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Please, Raiders, sign an old RB who has been out of football for a year and was hurt the last year he was in football

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'll be so pissed if Lynch is still good

Martian Buddy
Jun 4, 2010

Are you ready to swear
right here,
right now,
before the devil

a neat cape posted:

Please, Raiders, sign an old RB who has been out of football for a year and was hurt the last year he was in football

Old habits die hard, apparently.

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

I don't know what's it called, I just know the sound it makes when it takes a J4G's life. :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:
https://twitter.com/NFL/status/857210791866531840

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Congrats Chiefs, Broncos, and Chargers

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

LEFT 4 DEAD IS A LOT LIKE FOOTBALL - I JERK OFF TO BOTH
So loving salty

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Black Sunshine posted:

So loving salty

Happy, actually

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

It's pretty safe to say that Lynch wasn't going to make or break our season either way.

You're acting like by signing him, we're somehow a shittier team all of the sudden.

I know you hate us and all but try not to sound like you know nothing about football. Sorry that your lovely garbage team is a dumpster fire and left your city.

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
I think we found the real Toymachine

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Black Sunshine posted:

It's pretty safe to say that Lynch wasn't going to make or break our season either way.

You're acting like by signing him, we're somehow a shittier team all of the sudden.

I know you hate us and all but try not to sound like you know nothing about football. Sorry that your lovely garbage team is a dumpster fire and left your city.

Why are you so mad

Warcrimes has been painting Lynch as the piece that takes the Raiders over the top for months and that's idiotic. The Raiders are a really good team and I don't think anyone said otherwise.

I don't know what the Chargers being bad has to do with it. But hey, I guess you'd recognize a dumpster fire team wouldn't you?

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
More specifically a dumpster fire team that left the city.

That's an interesting attempted burn for an Oakland fan.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

I also don't think he knows the definition of salty

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

a neat cape posted:

Why are you so mad

Warcrimes has been painting Lynch as the piece that takes the Raiders over the top for months and that's idiotic. The Raiders are a really good team and I don't think anyone said otherwise.

lmao I haven't said anything remotely like

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

a neat cape posted:

Why are you so mad

Not mad at all. Just pointing out that you sound like a moron for congratulating the rest of the division because we signed Lynch as if that's a move that makes the team poo poo or something. I guess it's because the team is using cap space that they weren't using anyway or something?

and I don't give a gently caress where the team plays as long as it's the Raiders. I live in tropical Ohio. I mean yeah it sucks for fans in Oakland. I feel bad for them and it obviously would've been better if Davis had found a way to keep the team there w/o losing majority ownership in the team but the NFL as a whole is a piece of poo poo to taxpayers.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Black Sunshine posted:

Not mad at all. Just pointing out that you sound like a moron for congratulating the rest of the division because we signed Lynch as if that's a move that makes the team poo poo or something. I guess it's because the team is using cap space that they weren't using anyway or something?

and I don't give a gently caress where the team plays as long as it's the Raiders. I live in tropical Ohio. I mean yeah it sucks for fans in Oakland. I feel bad for them and it obviously would've been better if Davis had found a way to keep the team there w/o losing majority ownership in the team but the NFL as a whole is a piece of poo poo to taxpayers.

It's a non move that Raiders fans are propping up like it actually means something.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Black Sunshine posted:

Sorry your team was a dumpster fire for so long the city chose the A's instead of them.

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

a neat cape posted:

It's a non move that Raiders fans are propping up like it actually means something.

haha

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Weird to see you post something that isn't a woman wearing Raiders gear that you probably pretend is your sister

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

a neat cape posted:

what the gently caress kind of monster do you have to be to get lovely about motherfucking beastmode being back in the NFL? like for real, he's just an entertaining and awesome guy. that's why I love it.

Grittybeard posted:

Sorry your team was a dumpster fire for so long the city chose the A's instead of them.

yeah well I don't live there so I don't give a poo poo.

and there's no need to throw shade at the Raiders when the Chiefs have had 4 playoff game wins since 1969

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Black Sunshine posted:

what the gently caress kind of monster do you have to be to get lovely about motherfucking beastmode being back in the NFL? like for real, he's just an entertaining and awesome guy. that's why I love it.

yeah well I don't live there so I don't give a poo poo.

and there's no need to throw shade at the Raiders when the Chiefs have had 4 playoff game wins since 1969

Because he's on a team I don't like. Just like when Peyton signed with the Broncos I didn't like him either.

Are you new to how football rivalries work especially in this division?

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

i thought it was all about love and friendship but apparently not

someone lied to me

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Black Sunshine posted:

i thought it was all about love and friendship but apparently not

someone lied to me

Let me show you the way, friend.

The Raiders are a really good team
Lol at you bringing up playoff wins to a Chiefs fan when you've only won 4 playoff games in the last like 35 years

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
I only said that since he was bringing up a team moving while still being a fan of them to you, a person who's team moved but you're still a fan (because you're deluded). Why are we defending each other?

I hate Philip Rivers and think he's probably an abusive dad and no one knows yet. And Priest Holmes is criminally underrated and Shawne Merriman was always a dirty no talent player.

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

I'm gay

Who wants to gently caress?

cosmic gumbo
Mar 26, 2005

IMA
  1. GRIP
  2. N
  3. SIP
I think lynch will be decent for 10-15 carries a game max and the raiders should draft an rb on day 3 but I wouldn't mind the non punching Oklahoma guy thanks I'll stay on the line and listen.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

a neat cape posted:

Weird to see you post something that isn't a woman wearing Raiders gear that you probably pretend is your sister
lmbo

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president
https://twitter.com/MikeVick/status/857762991152017408

cosmic gumbo
Mar 26, 2005

IMA
  1. GRIP
  2. N
  3. SIP
Since we just drafted an accused rapist I think I'd pass on a confirmed dog murderer.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'm happy with the Broncos picks so far but I'm still really salty about Lynch to the Raiders. That's gonna hurt all year. :sigh:

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I read somewhere that the Chiefs first rounder has a weak arm but what I'm really wondering is how tiny are his hands??

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

3 DONG HORSE posted:

I read somewhere that the Chiefs first rounder has a weak arm but what I'm really wondering is how tiny are his hands??

You, uh, read incorrectly. He's got tons of problems but the arm very definitely isn't one.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

Grittybeard posted:

You, uh, read incorrectly. He's got tons of problems but the arm very definitely isn't one.

Okay so what if I'm illiterate

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Looked it up and apparently Mahomes hands are 9 1/4, which on the smallish size for NFL QBs. So yeah you can still laugh about that.

• Locked thread