Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

Counterpoint:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

My mom (who lives in Kansas City) is a hairdresser, and she called me one day to talk about a longtime customer who had a vision of the Super Bowl in like week 5 of the regular season and she wanted to bet on it since the guy's had a few visions like this in the past (iirc Colts over Bears and Saints over Colts) and his sister saw and talked to their dead dad so the supernatural ran in the family.

His vision was a Chiefs/Cowboys super bowl, the Sunday before last was a fun one for that.

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Blitz7x posted:

Lmao the chargers

*Marquis Lee taunt dance*

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

If Revis is bad, I want him to be so bad that I can buy a Revis Chiefs jersey as a joke.

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

I'm back home for Christmas and when they cut to the Chargers going up on the Jets, my dad yelled out "YEAH CHARGERS" - when asked it was because he thought a Chargers win would eliminate the Jets from the playoffs.

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0hGXVCcSh0g

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

kiimo posted:

Let’s see what we get from LA first but yeah probably

I saw Peters + a 6th gets a 2nd and 4th from the Rams, jesus christ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Not gonna lie, I think it'd be hilarious if DJ somehow injures Mahomes.

• Locked thread