Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BMB5150
Oct 24, 2010

2018 Indianapolis 500 Winner

Afterbirth Aftermath posted:

A nice reversal of fortune

Well we're retaking back 2 with McCoy and Musgrave.

a neat cape posted:

I hate the three other teams in this division but I wouldn't rather be in a division with three other teams. I love to hate you all. The AFC West should Never Be hosed With.

Hell same.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BMB5150
Oct 24, 2010

Chokes McGee posted:

as if it wasn't hard enough to be interested in a chargers game

You'd think they'd encourage noisemakers since every home game will have more away fans anyway.

Also stay safe blitz!

BMB5150
Oct 24, 2010

Well poo poo... :v: At least Leary is playing now and being good.

BMB5150
Oct 24, 2010

I remember this game as one of the most infuriating games for Denver, but man forgetting about getting to or near the redzone twice in the 4th quarter and never getting a TD, or even some points was some dumb poo poo.

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/boxscores/200812210den.htm

I knew if we put away Buffalo (which we should have), we wouldn't have to worry about the next week. We had no momentum and Chargers at that point was unstoppable after starting pretty slowly. I was pissed that we lost that game and knew we were hosed against the Chargers to the point I forgot to watch until it was either 31 or 38 to 13 in the 3rd and then I went back to whatever I was doing and didn't watch.

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/boxscores/200812280sdg.htm

In hindsight, firing Shanahan was a pretty good idea since we were going nowhere and coasting on being mediocre to good since Elway left with the exception of lucking our way into the AFC championship game in 05.

BMB5150
Oct 24, 2010

https://deadspin.com/von-miller-sealed-a-broncos-loss-with-a-hilarious-penal-1818720835

Even Von and Tyrod were laughing it off. Oh well...

BMB5150
Oct 24, 2010

3 DONG HORSE posted:

If Lynch doesn't play this year, I am going to be PISSED. The world has to see how bad he is or else the Broncos are hosed next year.

At this point its making sure he's 100% health wise before tossing him in the blender and see if he survives. I'm betting he'll get a few starts and probably same results as Simian and Osweiler. gently caress it if we don't win anything, last game use Jordan Taylor, our WR, as QB to at least keep us entertained for a game.

BMB5150
Oct 24, 2010

Tomorrow at Vance Joseph's press conference, "...yeah we had another good week at practice".

BMB5150
Oct 24, 2010

I was at work yesterday and saw the game for a little bit during my lunch break and was after the half and was 21-3 and went yep this game is over. 8 hours later and see the score and died laughing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BMB5150
Oct 24, 2010

To whoever locked Elway in his stable, thank you from saving us of not getting Josh Allen and laughing at the Bills doing what they did.

• Locked thread