Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
hump day bitches!
Apr 3, 2011

Why would they add Pagano? (note:All knowledge of his body work is Ross bitching about his terrible defences in San Diego)Is ken norton going to be fired? Will we cosplay as war boys following Immortan Mark to a hooters near you?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hump day bitches!
Apr 3, 2011

warcrimes posted:

I'll go ahead and be the first sperg to long for preseason

you're welcome

Oline looking good and stout

hump day bitches!
Apr 3, 2011

This was some big drama show and deserves some kind of sad music going on the background.

hump day bitches!
Apr 3, 2011

Grittybeard posted:

The difference wasn't quite as stark, but that game reminded me of the Dolphins wildcat game against Peyton and the Colts from a while back (whenever the wildcat was first big). The Jets would just grind down the field over and over again, and a bunch of the Chiefs scores were one or two play drives and then the defense is right back out there on the field.

Turns out prime Peyton was able to get the win in a game like that, Alex Smith was not.

I remember that game.That long long long long winded pass by chad pennington that still came up short.Was it 2008 ?

• Locked thread