Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Five months ago the division threads came back. This is how long it took me to figure it out. User Control Panel is a blessing and a curse.

Has anyone mentioned Pat Mahones' new nickname?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

2PM.

:silent:

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Also Len Dawson is lookin a little...Al Davis these days but this is still p cool

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

This division is all about Chiefs Raiders now, post only Chiefs Raiders rivalry content. Rename thread Chiefs Raiders and fill OP with videos of brawls.

Broncos and Chargers belong to yesterday's news, grandpa.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

I'm not!

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

I haven't been paying attention to Denver. Is Paxton Lynch starting or does Siemian still have that job?

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

I think people believe this because Tamba Hali and Derrick Johnson are old. Nobody else is though.

Tamba is no longer the starter (step it up, Dee Ford) and Houston is only 28. Hell even Alex Smith is 32 and his replacement is already drafted like he's an old vet or something.

Edit: Jeremy Maclin is 28. No reason he can't rebound from his injury riddled season last year.

kiimo fucked around with this message at 15:32 on May 10, 2017

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Dee Ford was playing the left side in Houstons absence and then switched to the right when he came back and for some reason his sadbrain couldn't adjust.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

I'm not really worried about Dee Ford. In fact I'm not worried about any part of the depth chart...except Derrick Johnson's spot. If he goes down again there's nothing like him to replace him.

edit: unless Ukeme Eligwe is a revelation, of course.

kiimo fucked around with this message at 17:36 on May 10, 2017

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Why? I'm looking forward to it. My stress has disappeared. I no longer try to explain his lack of downfield passing. Who cares? The end is coming in either one year or two. So man I'm going to have fun. Chuck it to the sideline all afternoon, good sir. Checkdowns all day erry day. Win a playoff game again, good. Fine. Love it. No pressure, no stress, nada. We have a QBOTF and life is good™

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

The only bust associated with Mahomes will be your mom's

edit: loosely related this is Mahomes' mom

kiimo fucked around with this message at 23:49 on May 10, 2017

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Beef Moe more like Mo Beef

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

I love Jamaal. I hope he has a good year.

He won't though.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

gently caress your false god

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Whoever wins this division has one job: break Tom Brady

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

I admit I could never hate Brady as much as I do Elway or Al Davis.

In fact I didn't hate him at all until this maga poo poo. But now he needs to go away

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

MrLogan posted:

Agreed. Tom Brady is the best QB in the NFL right now except for the half dozen guys who are better than him.

Comin in hot!

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

He's turning into pre-op Bruce Jenner

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

It doesn't sting as much but the Chiefs advertising campaign in St. Louis has to sting a little.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Do you think they bump bellies and say RRRRRRaaaaiiiddddeerrrsss and then smoke angel dust

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Drew Brees is going to be real dangerous on Denver next year.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

I can't wait to spend 80 bucks to go to a Charger game with 30 prudes

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

CJ Anderson redemption party.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

This injury to Berry is the first time I've started to listen to the people who claim that the lack of practicing in the preseason is causing injuries.

It's like preaching to a guy on Death Row. I'm ready to listen.

Life is less joyful without Berry. Ice cream doesn't taste the same. And the sun ceases to shine.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

The Chiefs put up 537 yards against the Pats at home 6 months after winning the superbowl

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

They won without generating turnovers or having returns for scores, that's supposed to be the fluke side of the Chiefs.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

The Pats looked bad because the Chiefs didn't rush Brady and did this instead

https://twitter.com/RealMNchiefsfan/status/908041995129692160

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

lmao

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

You don't hate a girl that was too hot for you but you inexplicably dumped and then she got married to an MMA fighter. You just hate yourself.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Rich Gannon is a hot girl. Raiders are MMA fighters tatted up and wearing Affliction shirts. They treat her right but still get sideways looks on Sundays.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Croatoan posted:

Let's not kid ourselves, in the end Shanahan was a hack who won by gimmick plays and clock management. It was like watching a college coach who had just watched the Replacements.

Still better than Dan Reeves

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

warcrimes posted:

#24torm a-comin'!

Try to truck this guy

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

a neat cape posted:

Rivers at one point had a 13-4 record against Kansas City.

Then the last three years happened.

There is a San Diego reporter that is doing a story about all the San Diego Charger fans who are becoming Chief fans.

one of us one of us

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Broncos gear is still better looking than Chiefs gear. We have the ugliest gear in the AFCW.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Blitz7x posted:

In the same hole where promising Chiefs RBs go after three seasons

Still in this bitch :smug:

This phenomenon is not limited to the Chiefs hth

edit: also lmao

https://timesofsandiego.com/sports/2017/09/26/boltman-chargers-stadium-security-detained-me-25-minutes-for-not-shedding-mask/

kiimo fucked around with this message at 18:22 on Sep 28, 2017

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

I'm rooting for the crocodile. I hope he swallows your friends whole.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Today I am proud to be 1/16 Blackfoot and I give you permission to cheer for the Chiefs.

I'd say it in Nitsitapi but I had to look up what it was called.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Said 2-4 weeks, then while I was reading it an update came through for 2-6 weeks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Thank you, football gods.

Laurent Duvernay-Tardif (the real LDT) only has a knee sprain and is day to day.

• Locked thread