Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

That feeling is hope.

Reid is not getting beat by the rookie QB that he's done extensive research on all offseason and had in for evaluation for 10 hours or whatever and apparently continues to text with.

He's throwing picks this Sunday.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Yeah I know. I think some guys will play that are currently hurting. I guess I should say it won't be Watson who beats the Chiefs.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Clearly drinking spinal fluid from a freshly cracked-open newborn.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Plus playoff battles. Chiefs play Texans a lot more than the Seahawks that's for sure and every once in a while a Seahawk fan wanders in to talk about the good ol days when we all used to beat them on the regular.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Houston and the Chargers are pretty similar teams except Houston has a good quarterback.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

shhhhhh!

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

DeShaun Watson can chuck it.

Chiefs are going 6-0 because Revenge Tour 2017 starts next Sunday.

Marcus Peters has a chemical imbalance and kind of reminds me of the above videos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yR7br9b3pfQ

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Well on the bright side Chris Conley is going to get replaced by his actual clone DeMarcus Robinson.

And Kelce thankfully only hurt his head so he'll be back in no time.

Tamba Hali, Stephen Nelson, Dee Ford, Mitch Morse and LDT are all projected to return in the coming weeks.

Justin Houston is the one we can't afford to lose.

LiquidFriend posted:

His deep passes had Matt Cassel velocity on them. If the Chiefs DBs weren't complrtely allergic to making a play on the ball, Watson would of had multiple INT's.

Oh I have been predicting interceptions ever since the combine. But until defenses scheme for his weak rear end arm he is dangerous. Nine touchdowns in the last two games is impressive no matter what.

kiimo fucked around with this message at 18:43 on Oct 9, 2017

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

I remember seeing Ragland one time and that was when he was rushing the passer and he looked notably fast.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Marcus Peters for Amari Cooper straight up

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Thanks I stole it from ChiefsPlanet where similar reactions happened.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Alex Smith for Joey Bosa straight up

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

I keep wanting to say Eli should have played for the Chargers but two Superbowls is kind of hard to argue with.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Spanos is Trump.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

I'd be worried about Kelce's head but

I'm not worried about Kelce's head.

I so wish Eric Berry was a part of all of this.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

WE ARE ALL WITNESSES

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Amari Cooper has been shut down because cornerbacks have figured out to jam him at the line of scrimmage.

This is bad because no way Peters jams anybody, he likes contact less than Deion Sanders.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

He's a pussy, admit it. He can't tackle for poo poo.

I miss Eric "gently caress Your Couch" Berry.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Is he good at jamming? I mean I honestly didn't know.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Need to trade smith for a first take a corner first round lb second give the team to Mahomes

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Linebackers are old defense isn’t getting sacks and our second corner has been a liability since training camp. Alex is playing great but this defense isn’t going to the Super Bowl

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Carr 52 pass attempts and zero sacks.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Also zero pressures. I can glean something from that.

That said how about Alex Smith. 1,979 yards, 15 TD, 0 INT 120.5 passer rating on the year.

He had 15 tds all of last year.

kiimo fucked around with this message at 17:38 on Oct 20, 2017

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Yeah that's two pro bowl linebackers that are a shadow of themselves, a pro bowl safety out. I think Sorenson is playing Berry's position not Murray.

We need another corner and some hard hitting safeties.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Sutton's gotta go if this doesn't change.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Well I mean you did win after the game was over.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Reminder that Aqib Talib can't keep up with Tyreek Hill.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Tell that to the Broncos Ross!

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

I see his skin is starting to turn like his father. The flesh of man is not fit for fornicating with the Fallen One

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

I can't be the only one who sees that name in print and every time immediately sings to themselves "it's a Shane about Ray".

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

I saw Neil Smith at a Denver club and said you broke our hearts to him.

I had an entire bowl of drink with a ton of straws for multiple people all to myself before doing so. I'm sure I really showed him though.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

a neat cape posted:

Seeing Chiefs fans get mad about Smith and seeing Broncos fans get mad about Eddie Kennison to this day still makes me laugh

These things are not the same. Like at all. Denver fans are only annoyed because Kennison became good in KC, he put up a whopping 169 yards total in Denver. It's basically how we felt about Joe Horn in New Orleans.

Neil Smith was our Scottie Pippen next to Derrick Thomas / Jordan.

No wait. No. He's our Kevin Durant for Oklahoma City fans.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

I’m so glad i don’t have to covet Cousins anymore.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Volkerball posted:

Bad news, you can take the boy out of Kansas City but you can't take the Kansas City out of the boy.

Mahomes is going to set this division on fire.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Brock watching the game last night

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

The only people who hate Peters are the anthem fucks.

But Gaines needs to be shot into space.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

I don't think the Chiefs are going to lose again this season.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Oh stop it they're going to roll Dallas and the schedule is so much easier from here.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Even though when I said it Zeke was suspended it was foolish of me to say the Chiefs would roll Dallas.

The Chiefs aren't rolling anybody with this defense. The sad thing is there doesn't seem to be a solution available.

How do you fix being pussies?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

John Dorsey is terrible and the Broncos should never call him. Forget you ever heard his name.

• Locked thread