Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

One of his distant relatives was in my battalion and holy poo poo he was a loud mouthed moron to the point that I was actually glad when he got shot in the face attempting to escape a bank robbery.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Olivo

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

god Kelce is a douche.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

At what point do the Raiders stop getting linked as the destination for half of the free agents yearly?

Are they almost out of cap space?

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

3 DONG HORSE posted:

You have to say "Raiders fans" instead. This is as rude as calling a little person a midget. :colbert:

:drat:

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Here is New Chiefs DE Tanoh NPassagnon vs New Chargers G Forrest Lamp.

https://twitter.com/NFLDraftInsider/status/847278104233914370

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Gareon Conley.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Charles signed with the broncos.

gently caress.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

LiquidFriend posted:

It was open? Good thing it's closed. Hate letting out that precious A/C.

Yeah, KCPL is about to switch over to summer rates, I would not want to pay that electric bill.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

I don't hate Al Davis. I hate Elway. I hate Mark Davis. I hate a lot. But Al was cool.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Always gently caress Denver

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

I think Marshawn Lynch is the least hated Raider in KC since Bo Jackson.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Already gone

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

The337th posted:

Preparing myself now for the disappointment when that transcendent Redskin's defense regresses back to the mean against the Chiefs.

Be it on their own or through the Chiefs simply avoiding a massive OL/QB/WR/Playcalling failure on offense against them.

Tyreek Hill vs Josh Norman will be good.

But I mean, we all know Kareem will just run it for 80 yards in one play and win the game.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

3 DONG HORSE posted:

This owns a hell of a lot and hope CJ makes his mom feel miserable and awful and ruins their relationship forever

for the sake of that family being able to stick together, i will continue to root for a meteor to hit the stadium

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

kiimo posted:

Thank you, football gods.

Laurent Duvernay-Tardif (the real LDT) only has a knee sprain and is day to day.

oh thank god.

now hopefully ehinger comes back and is awesome and morse has his foot heal up real nice.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Unknown. A few weeks I guess.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

can you not

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

3 DONG HORSE posted:

Oh poo poo I forgot about that earthquake. Good question, I have no idea. I'm thinkng yes still because Goodell

well let's see, do we think that roger goodell gives one iota of a poo poo if some mexican people die in a stadium collapse?

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Philip Gaines is a dumb turd.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

SHOAH NUFF posted:

The Thursday game will be competitive. Chiefs will be playing without all 3 starting interior OL, a couple of starting receivers, and fielding a defense that is full of schematic holes. Carr can’t possibly be as bad as he has looked, at some point he has progress back to his mean

Are you counting Ehinger as one of the interior 3?

I thought we were about to get at least one back.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Yeah. Looks like Ehinger will be active from what I can tell. If he comes back I wonder if Witzmann can slide to the other side of the line.

When did Mitch get hurt? Week 2 or 3? He should be back soon I'd imagine.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

SHOAH NUFF posted:

KC may beat the Broncos but it won't be an easy game. The Chiefs D is a good cure for struggling offenses as the Raiders/Steelers showed the last 2 weeks, I expect the Broncos offense to find a rhythm against a defense that doesn't blitz or apply pressure. Chiefs O is clicking really well but the Broncos D is built like the Steelers D with speed everywhere and it won't be easy scoring on them

I hope Nelson comes back and Philip Gaines gets moved back to his natural position, the bench.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Denver can't afford Cousins and will continue to be an embarrassment until Elway is fired.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

everytime I see that building, I wonder if you could actually slide down the outside like in Rush Hour 2.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

a neat cape posted:

Are you just a little nervous KC fans

I've stopped caring or even pretending to believe the chiefs can even make it to the big dance.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

I love ir.

E;it

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

I wish my job was to sit around and be hot.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

3 DONG HORSE posted:

I hope Mahomes never throws a TD until he gets cut and signed by the Pats then suddenly becomes good

wow man, we say a lot of things in here, but that is just awful :(

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Chromatic posted:

yeah but when the glass house comes down it'll be more entertaining and dramatic than anything else in the league

Turn on 610 in the morning and hold on tight.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Chromatic posted:

i've never listened but i assume it's just nonstop marcus peters bashing.

the takes on him being out this week are going to be electric now

Fescoe will be loving insufferable.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

I hope the chargers get a wildcard berth

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Clark Hunt just screams "mega douche"

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

If the chiefs make the superbowl Alex is 100% back. I'm not convinced he's gone even if they lose Saturday

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

I'll agree on the latter. I think it's possible we just cut Tamba, dj and Ford and grab some cap space. For the right deal I think we would move him. But I also could see Andy being stubbornly loyal and wanting mahomes to sit another year.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Dee is due 8.5m next year on his 5th year option. He's not getting paid that

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Cutting Tamba, DJ, and Ford puts you at almost 20M in cap room in 2018. What are the Chiefs gonna do with that much cap?

Hell even just paying Ford like 4M would put you at 16M in cap room.

But yeah, if we can get a 1st rounder for Smith then he's gone.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

kiimo posted:

Don't forget that you have to sign your draft picks.

unless of course you don't loving have any!

Also we need to sign a corner and a wide receiver in free agency and probably a linebacker too.

I'm really not happy with the dead money. For gently caress's sake, Dorsey. How does Denver manage to have like zero in dead money?

I'm gonna disagree on wide receiver. Conley back and re-sign Wilson for bargain bin prices and you'll be alright.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Reminder JDR and his wife are Trump loving trash and deserve all bad things

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Nice to know I don't have to be disappointed next Sunday at least

• Locked thread