Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

He should be the first one in and last one out. And Ditch that ridiculous eye liner

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Yeah the chargers are off season afc west Champs atm

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

As a Chiefs fan, I hate Crabtree. I have no idea why a Raiders fan would hate him.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

gently caress better be 3 1s.wont be.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

In 2012, Jovan Belcher shot and killed his girlfriend, then killed himself in front of the head coach and GM in the parking lot.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Maybe this Peters kid was a headcase. But we're there any signs?

Nah

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

LOUD NOISES

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/973369800574500864?s=19

Noooooo

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

transformation done, he's a god damned loon

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Let's hope they do and Crabtree goes and sucks up someone else's cap

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

LiquidFriend posted:

Having Eric Berry back, if injuries and cancer aren't finally catching up to him, will be a big boost. If they can't find a pass-rush though, they're still hosed on D.

Right now I feel an 8-8 kind of year.

Kinda depends on the offense. I could see 11-5, I could also see 4-12.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

SHOAH NUFF posted:

Gritty are you as sad as I am about Terez leaving the KC Star

I'm mortified

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

kiimo posted:

Yeah if you're worth a drat (sit down, Teicher) you don't want to stay at a dying newspaper who thinks the solution for their financial woes is to charge people to read their content online.

Terez Paylor's A grade for the Chiefs draft was garbo, however.

It was his parting gift.

The Star is also responsible for Jason Whitlock.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

That was the show that had a fatal shooting at it, lol

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Lizard hands have stickum

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Drew Lock is not that good, but he comes from the town I live in and his parents own one of the bars I like to drink in, so whatever, I guess we'll have a... (who needs a quarterback? The Broncos?) bar in town.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

I think the title should immortalize Blitz7x's "everything is fine, Gruden is fine" attitude

• Locked thread