Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Glass of Milk
Dec 22, 2004
to forgive is divine
I hope the Chargers are a dumpster fire and also the Spanos plane crashes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Glass of Milk
Dec 22, 2004
to forgive is divine
I want everyone to be 14-2 except the Chargers, who should be 0-16. So far, so good.

Glass of Milk
Dec 22, 2004
to forgive is divine
I had mixed feelings about this game. On one hand I wanted the Chargers to be blown out, but on the other hand I wanted some poo poo that could only happen to them to screw them.

Glass of Milk
Dec 22, 2004
to forgive is divine
Yessss

Glass of Milk
Dec 22, 2004
to forgive is divine

a neat cape posted:

Law of averages should make this not a thing.

It's like a horror movie on repeat every Sunday

I suspect there's probably a real post traumatic stress disorder that's caused by this.

Glass of Milk
Dec 22, 2004
to forgive is divine

a neat cape posted:

this season is heaven

Fixed that for you. There's 13 games left and Spanos has basically zero hope for the playoffs already. It's magical.

Glass of Milk
Dec 22, 2004
to forgive is divine

aperion posted:

FAA to desn spanos: gently caress off

Apparently he needs a stadium that holds (and has in attendance) 30,000 or more people to restrict the airspace overhead during games. A pissed off San Diego fan has been renting banners to fly overhead reminding him that he sucks and there's not a drat thing he can do about it.

https://twitter.com/alexpadilla86/status/913583768878817280

Sunday's banner will read "Want to see a sellout Dean? Look in the mirror!"

Glass of Milk
Dec 22, 2004
to forgive is divine
He seems like the kind of dude who'll never admit he made a mistake to maintain the appearance he knows what he's doing.

Glass of Milk
Dec 22, 2004
to forgive is divine
Yay Chargers lost

Glass of Milk
Dec 22, 2004
to forgive is divine

Grittybeard posted:

I gotta admit it'll be interesting to see if the Chargers can blow this, the division should be theirs.

They can.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Glass of Milk
Dec 22, 2004
to forgive is divine
I'm so glad the Chargers didn't worm their way into postseason.

• Locked thread