Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
Yeah despite being the best player on our offense I don't really care for him at all

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
I think we found the real Toymachine

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
I am annoyed that we have to play out another year of Alex Smith as QB

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal

:lol:

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
I love the AFCwest Monday night late games

I love that the best rivalry in the NFL right now is between 2 top 5 teams , my ole boys the Chiefs and the hated, dumbass Raiders

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal

Grittybeard posted:

I'm still vaguely annoyed that Ryan Succop didn't hit that meaningless field goal to make the Raiders win by one score. So I could try to keep telling myself they're just lucky and not actually good.

Yeah it knocked me out of kicker eliminator :(

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Huh I knew there was a Big Red that owned the Raiders didn't know one was GMing them too

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal

Durandal1707 posted:

Chargers haven't beaten the Chiefs since Reid's first year there. I'd be stunned if they did anything.

Neither have the Raiders, and the Broncos last win off KC was the infamous Jamaal Charles fumble game

:boom:

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
When Charles fumbled in the Broncos game 2 weeks ago I smiled and then felt bad

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Alexander Douglas Smith,

you'll find the entire word in there

:smug:

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/20811073/josh-norman-washington-redskins-rips-oakland-raiders-receivers-run-your-mouth

quote:

"What was personal, other than them getting their tails whupped?" Norman said. "I mean, first and foremost, you don't come up in here and say what you're going to put up on somebody. Two hundred yards? [Crabtree] didn't catch two balls. He only caught one, huh? So please, whatever you do, do not run your mouth if you're a wide receiver and expect to show up on Sundays, because I'm telling you, we are here and we are waiting.

"Sherm was right. [Crabtree] ain't going to say he's sorry, but I don't think he's sorry," Norman said. "He sucked, to be honest with you. You don't come out here and do that extra stuff, man. We don't play that out here."

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Kareem Hunt is the AFCW offensive player of the month, as well as the NFL rookie of the month

Also where did warcrimes go

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Blitz when the time comes for the face off....I feel the Chiefs will win, just my opinion

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Yep. Always root for the team playing the loving Broncos, no exceptions ever

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Chiefs are pretty beat up, our entire interior OL is doubtful/out for the game and the Texans LT holdout won't matter if Frank loving Zombo is our starting LOLB again. Hopkins has whipped Peters in the past too, it'll be a close game

imagine running stunts with Clowney/Mercilus on Bryan Witzmann and Jordan Devey lol

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
https://twitter.com/AntHellaRaw/status/917195734067195904

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
https://twitter.com/JohnMiddlekauff/status/917237178714931200

Is warcrimes still in the Canadian mountains with his girl, I need help understanding how this happened

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Ramik has been passed by both Ragland and KPL it seems

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal

LiquidFriend posted:

If the Chiefs DBs weren't complrtely allergic to making a play on the ball, Watson would of had multiple INT's.

yeah they left a ton of interceptions on the field last night. I'm pretty happy with Peters/Mitchell as our CB tandem and when Steven Nelson comes back in a few weeks hopefully we can minimize Gaines playing time. It must suck playing CB for Sutton though, so much man-up play with safeties having their own man assignments

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
I've thought about that too, I was hoping for Oakland and KC to be peaking when they played

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
That's the dumbest thing I've ever read

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
I’m eager for the Joseph/Kelce matchup this coming Thursday

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
All KC has done is win a few games in a row, let’s start saying “a part of this” when we win 2 playoff games or even better

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
So is Phillip Gaines

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
The Thursday game will be competitive. Chiefs will be playing without all 3 starting interior OL, a couple of starting receivers, and fielding a defense that is full of schematic holes. Carr can’t possibly be as bad as he has looked, at some point he has progress back to his mean

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Yeah Ehinger has been practicing for a week or two now but no signs that he will finally play this week. We really need Morse back so that Fulton can slide over to guard and get Cam Erving back on the bench

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Peters is a really good press corner, he just likes up in an off spot because Sutton asks him too, I’m not sure why exactly. He needs to start tackling rather than going for the strip though.

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
He’s a terrible tackler, but you do know the difference between tackling and playing press coverage right? Saying he is bad at jamming receivers is false

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Yeah, it’s his main strength along with reading the QB and ball skills. His weaknesses are speed and tackling

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
How’s everyone feeling for tonight

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal

SHOAH NUFF posted:

How’s everyone feeling for tonight

I’m nervous about watching Cam Erving start an entire game again

I’m upset at the idea of Phillip Gaines playing any minutes

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
gently caress!!!! This hurts I wanted the win streak against Oakland to continue, it was one of the only things worth bragging about for this team

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal

LiquidFriend posted:

Go away forever bend but don't break Defense.

The defense is awful. It's all on Sutton too

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Berry, our good slot corner Nelson and Hali are the 3 missing pieces on defense. Getting Nelson back will be huge but Berry seems to be irreplaceable, Murray had a hellish game last night subbing for him

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
DJ is also a missing piece. He looks 2-4 steps slower than last year but I guess a middle aged man coming off 2 Achilles tears won’t be very fast

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Man it’s week 8 and the Chiefs haven’t played a single “easy” opponent yet, this schedule blows

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
KC may beat the Broncos but it won't be an easy game. The Chiefs D is a good cure for struggling offenses as the Raiders/Steelers showed the last 2 weeks, I expect the Broncos offense to find a rhythm against a defense that doesn't blitz or apply pressure. Chiefs O is clicking really well but the Broncos D is built like the Steelers D with speed everywhere and it won't be easy scoring on them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Justin Houston was facing a backup tackle in the Raiders game and Sutton had him standing around guarding the flats for half the game, so you never know

• Locked thread