Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Retard Tranny posted:

That's actually a women.

I try not to make judgement about people self identification you fucker, i just identify as a person who says dude, ok dude guy?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe

Prorat posted:

Inclusivity is never good. Parties need a strong male leader that tells them what to do. Either do what your told and win or scream "noooo" on your knees.

"Yes we can"
"Make America Great again"
Positive uplifting messages that a quarterback could hype his team up with

"I'm with her" wtf is that poo poo

The new left needs committees and sub committees and sub sub sub committees and diversity checklists and caring about feelings etc etc etc.

No idea why in posting this in this thread.

You're trying way too hard with the trolling. You gotta be more subtle, like Sentient Data.

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Jamesman posted:

You're trying way too hard with the trolling. You gotta be more subtle, like Sentient Data.

If you think I'm trolling you need to look into the mirror and say "this is why I lost the election"

It's like I try to explain to you how and why Trump won and you go into denial mode and call it trolling. There is something mentally wrong with you people. You live in your own reality.

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

Duck and Cover posted:

How does someone who always seems to be lying manage to do this?

Donald Trump may say a lot of lies, but he is very emotionally honest. You know what he wants (to be really important) and you know how he feels (needy) which helps him connect w/ the American ppl (dumb babies).

Harminoff
Oct 24, 2005

👽
https://twitter.com/KellyannePolls/status/822840388142632960

Kellyanne Conway doesn't think we should have a woman president for at least 36 more years. Sad.

my new dog
May 7, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo

Kumo posted:

Richard Spencer gets clocked by a Black Bloc protestor:

https://twitter.com/MrTrunney/status/822580347409932290

the bestly part of this is that he gets punched right as he explains that his pin is of pepe and has become kinda of a symbol?? POW

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

my new dog posted:

the bestly part of this is that he gets punched right as he explains that his pin is of pepe and has become kinda of a symbol?? POW

That guy deserves way worse than a sissy elbow shot for trying to drag Pepe frog into this bullshit. This changes everything.

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Ork of Fiction posted:

Donald Trump may say a lot of lies, but he is very emotionally honest. You know what he wants (to be really important) and you know how he feels (needy) which helps him connect w/ the American ppl (dumb babies).

Sure I know what he wants but as an east coast elitist I'm clearly wrong. It's not only that I may be wrong it's that I'm wrong because I am too educated. gently caress if I was an expert in some field I'd be absolutely wrong about anything related to my field.

death by computer
Sep 6, 2010

So CNN released one of those big-rear end gigapixel photos of the inauguration audience and I've never seen a more beautiful spectrum of disappointment before in my life.

There's Clarence Thomas giving Trump the stink eye:

The measured "can you believe this poo poo?" of Obama and the guy next to him:

This lovely little pack of extras from Edward Hopper paintings:

And this one, which I like to call "The Agony of the Wet Fart"

e:aaaaand it's already a thread.
welp

death by computer fucked around with this message at 06:44 on Jan 23, 2017

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe

Prorat posted:

If you think I'm trolling you need to look into the mirror and say "this is why I lost the election"

Dammit how did you find out I was Hillary Clinton? I've been so careful. :(

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

Duck and Cover posted:

Sure I know what he wants but as an east coast elitist I'm clearly wrong. It's not only that I may be wrong it's that I'm wrong because I am too educated. gently caress if I was an expert in some field I'd be absolutely wrong about anything related to my field.

Hmmmm... I'm not sure what you're trying to say, but I don't believe you. :colbert:

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Jamesman posted:

Dammit how did you find out I was Hillary Clinton? I've been so careful. :(

drat i knew i'd heard the voice from your lps on cnn before

Jesus Christ
Jun 1, 2000

mods if you can make this my avatar I will gladly pay 10bux to the coffers

death by computer posted:

So CNN released one of those big-rear end gigapixel photos of the inauguration audience and I've never seen a more beautiful spectrum of disappointment before in my life.

There's Clarence Thomas giving Trump the stink eye:

The measured "can you believe this poo poo?" of Obama and the guy next to him:

This lovely little pack of extras from Edward Hopper paintings:

And this one, which I like to call "The Agony of the Wet Fart"

e:aaaaand it's already a thread.
welp

daaaaaaaaaaaaw obama and biden even wear the same shoes :3

Metanaut
Oct 9, 2006

Honey it's tight like that.
College Slice
That crazy cat Shia Labeouf is at it again : http://hewillnotdivide.us/

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Jesus Christ posted:

daaaaaaaaaaaaw obama and biden even wear the same shoes :3

that is mad adorbs

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice
just my two eyes, but those aren't the same shoes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Hardawn posted:

just my two eyes, but those aren't the same shoes.

4 eyes

• Locked thread