Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

Jack Trades posted:

Which is relevant how?

stop clogging my toilet you autist

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord

:eyepop:

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

I will hear no ill spoken of Melissa Benoist.

Jack Trades
Nov 30, 2010

Thirsty Girl posted:

stop clogging my toilet you autist

Stop discriminating, you dirty ableist scum.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YcGPSnswzjc

VR Native American
May 1, 2009
Gun Saliva
https://mobile.twitter.com/WhatUpJT/status/822902415674380288

Jack Trades
Nov 30, 2010

Looks like white women are going to be next to lose their opressee status right after male gays.

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007

Jack Trades posted:

Looks like white women are going to be next to lose their opressee status right after male gays.

let's not be hasty they might be bisexual

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

a gay women? :wth:

how does that even work?

*repeatedly slaps bases of hands together with perplexed look on face*

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007

numberoneposter posted:

a gay women? :wth:

how does that even work?

*repeatedly slaps bases of hands together with perplexed look on face*

no no no you gotta go like this *makes scissor shapes with fingers, simulates furious tribbing*

Blistex
Oct 30, 2003

Macho Business
Donkey Wrestler

Jack Trades posted:

Which is relevant how?

I think the point was that both sexes use toilet paper* and only women use tampons.

*goons excluded naturally.

Parts Kit
Jun 9, 2006

durr
i have a hole in my head
durr
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDdTKGUu0Co

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Blistex posted:

I think the point was that both sexes use toilet paper* and only women use tampons.

Both sexes use razors too so I'm still wondering about the whole razor thing.

There is also wayyy more men that don't use razors and grow their beards out compared to women who don't shave anything because they think it's a feminist stance or some dumb thing like that.

jeff smisek
May 18, 2009

I haven't read the whole thread, but what is up with the pink ear hats? Supporting women's rights means you must join the furry clan?

jeff smisek
May 18, 2009

Haha whoa what if melania knit trump a pink ear hat in solidarity lol

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

I have read the phrase pussy hat but I didn't follow up on that coz it sounds silly

Jack Trades
Nov 30, 2010

Blistex posted:

Yeah, and? My point was that there's no reason to be outraged about tampons being taxed because even the toilet paper is taxed.

Jack Trades
Nov 30, 2010

jeff smisek posted:

I haven't read the whole thread, but what is up with the pink ear hats? Supporting women's rights means you must join the furry clan?

Furries are secretly trying to normalize furdom within feminism movement.

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe

tenspott posted:

maybe if they had turned out at the polls.....

The voting turnout was actually pretty good though. At least on par with last election's.

Lots of reports stated poo poo like "record lows" and "worst turnout in decades" based on early election night results and based on people showing up to the polls on election day. Accounting for early and absentee votes, and counting up all the votes in the end, it was lower than it had been, but nothing at all significant. Still higher than decades past.

Jamesman fucked around with this message at 02:15 on Jan 22, 2017

Nill
Aug 24, 2003

Jack Trades posted:

Furries are secretly trying to normalize furdom within feminism movement.

Fursecution is the next layer in the intersectional oppression cake.

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

I am the Wizard Master

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Chemtrailologist
Jul 8, 2007

Was Baron given too many vaccinations at once?

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe

Ego-bot posted:

Was Baron given too many vaccinations at once?

He was born from weak grandpa sperm.

Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

My molecule scrambler ray will disintegrate your armor with one blow!
With these strokes of the pen going on, I'm salivating at the idea of trump doing something like declassifying the full list of drone murders, apologizing to the world on behalf of america, and opening an investigation on every single strike and the evidence used to support the killings

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

i hope he blows the lid off the UFO cover up :tinfoil:

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

Sentient Data posted:

With these strokes of the pen going on, I'm salivating at the idea of trump doing something like declassifying the full list of drone murders, apologizing to the world on behalf of america, and opening an investigation on every single strike and the evidence used to support the killings

you rascal

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
I hope trump retweets the im not owned tweet at all the mad protesters

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

Fun Shoe

Sentient Data posted:

Congratulations, you triggered me.

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

a specific vein of lasagna

some bust on that guy
Jan 21, 2006

This avatar was paid for by the Silent Majority.

The REAL Goobusters posted:

god loving dammit lmao

Jack Trades
Nov 30, 2010

I'm pretty sure that it made all of the fascist and never killed a single one?

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

I will be the one who teaches Baron Trump how to high-five. This will be my greatest work.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I wonder if those protests are a good place to pick up chicks? I mean it seems like your chances would be p good. :shrug:

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

Fun Shoe

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

I wonder if those protests are a good place to pick up chicks? I mean it seems like your chances would be p good. :shrug:

All these women respect themselves.

Find a female Trump supporter if you wanna easily pick up a chick because their standards are incredibly low.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

Prorat posted:

They should get jobs or have babies instead of wasting societies time.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

lmao you are still so dumb

HUMAN FISH
Jul 6, 2003

I Am A Mom With A
"BLACK BELT"
In AUTISM
I Have Strengths You Can't Imagine
What's up with all the dumb hats

ChesterJT
Dec 28, 2003

Mounty Pumper's Flying Circus

HUMAN FISH posted:

What's up with all the dumb hats

They're honest to god calling them pussyhats because they're supposed to be cat ears.

So with all these protests, is a woman in charge yet? When is it gonna be their turn?

Il Federale
Oct 10, 2012

lol drat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Inverted Offensive Battle: Acupuncture Attacks Convert To 3D Penetration Tactics Taking Advantage of Deep Battle Opportunities

ChesterJT posted:

They're honest to god calling them pussyhats because they're supposed to be cat ears.

So with all these protests, is a woman in charge yet? When is it gonna be their turn?

:lol: Yes, every single protest must reap instant results or it is a failure.

• Locked thread