Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme
She's up 10 now. Really good result if that holds, this is the kind of special we were losing a couple years ago.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

I take .5% credit for this.

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
cspam needs to get their poo poo together if the DNC chair election is gonna get the milk flowin but an actual democrat whoopin an rear end goes unnoticed

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

c-spam runs on negativity and people suffering from their own actions

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Andrei Dorkovsky posted:

cspam needs to get their poo poo together if the DNC chair election is gonna get the milk flowin but an actual democrat whoopin an rear end goes unnoticed
Agreed. Plus this is going much better than I anticipated. I'm about as happy as I can be in the wake of the MAGApocalypse.

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme
Uh it's 57-41 now holy heck

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
was this a successful goon project y/n

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

:getin:

Venuz Patrol
Mar 27, 2011
matter...?

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

gently caress now you've done it the republican just went to 60% - 40% and also trump is president for life

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
hansen already has more votes in an off-off-year election than her D counterpart got in 2014. i dont know poo poo about local DE politics but that seems like a pretty big deal

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007

Concerned Citizen posted:

Uh it's 57-41 now holy heck

read this as 51-47 and freaked out for a second

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

DE remains Democratic. Now if only they'd stop being the worst state by acting as a corporate tax haven.

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

Nichael posted:

Agreed. Plus this is going much better than I anticipated. I'm about as happy as I can be in the wake of the MAGApocalypse.

:glomp:

Arkhams Razor
Jun 10, 2009
:toot:

now to pressure carney to increase revenue and not slash everything under the sun

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

I'm pretty shocked so many people voted for her after I went canvassing. I know that if some creepy C-SPAM dude with a jewfro came to my door repeatedly, I'd probably vote Republican out of spite.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

She won.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/mattmfm/status/835670834803007488

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

Dayum. Now to see how I can help replicate these results in MA...

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Pollyanna posted:

Dayum. Now to see how I can help replicate these results in MA...

Make a thread.
:justpost:

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

good poo poo thanks for putting in the work Nichael and donation goons. That would have been a brutal loss

Dad Jokes
May 25, 2011

oh thank gently caress

e: thanks for making this thread nichael, this would have completely flown under my radar normally

Venuz Patrol
Mar 27, 2011
i'm glad the democrats won the only election that mattered today

ElegantFugue
Jun 5, 2012

Holy poo poo, I wasn't actually sure we'd pull it off. I was expecting everything to suck forever, not just most things :stare:
I am very thankful that my family will not live in a district represented by a republican, and also that this state is not yet turbofucked.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
i am dissapointed that in one district of one tiny state things mattered for a day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

ElegantFugue posted:

Holy poo poo, I wasn't actually sure we'd pull it off. I was expecting everything to suck forever, not just most things :stare:
I am very thankful that my family will not live in a district represented by a republican, and also that this state is not yet turbofucked.

Judging solely by last week, I kind of expected to lose. There were a lot of Marino signs in what should've been a liberal area.

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme

Nichael posted:

Judging solely by last week, I kind of expected to lose. There were a lot of Marino signs in what should've been a liberal area.

~yard signs don't vote~

Arkhams Razor
Jun 10, 2009

Nichael posted:

true loser of the week: campaign signs

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Concerned Citizen posted:

~yard signs don't vote~
Somehow they did in Wisconsin, Michigan, and Pennsylvania.

Is this election going unbreak my brain? Let's find out!

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Nichael posted:

Somehow they did in Wisconsin, Michigan, and Pennsylvania.

Is this election going unbreak my brain? Let's find out!

break your brain even more, break it so hard it warps reality and causes dudes to keep turning out for elections

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Baloogan posted:

i am dissapointed that in one district of one tiny state things mattered for a day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Delawareians can't fight Big C-SPAM

Peel
Dec 3, 2007

Baloogan posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tgcc5V9Hu3g

SirPhoebos
Dec 10, 2007

WELL THAT JUST HAPPENED!

To everyone celebrating:this was triage, nothing more.

Go and have a beer or whatever, but the fighting has just started.

Serf
May 5, 2011

im glad my 15 dollars accomplished something

Zikan
Feb 29, 2004

Sun Wu Kampf posted:

I donated to John Marino :twisted:

btw you wasted your money bro

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
turnout tonight was real high folks.

that's a real good thing.

Babysitter Super Sleuth
Apr 26, 2012

my posts are as bad the Current Releases review of Gone Girl

I'm glad that my tiny mangled micropenis of a state didn't become a falling Domino for maga chuds

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

SirPhoebos posted:

No poo poo, I'm under no impression that everything is honky-dory now. poo poo's hosed, and will continue to be for a long, long time (Donald or no Donald). However, there is nothing wrong in taking pleasure from small victories.

Plus:

Schnorkles posted:

turnout tonight was real high folks.

that's a real good thing.

Turnout really was pretty insane today. It was a special election for a state senator. It had no right to attract this much energy and yet it did. That's a great sign.

Babysitter Super Sleuth posted:

I'm glad that my tiny mangled micropenis of a state didn't become a falling Domino for maga chuds
:same: tovarisch

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

it'd be rad if this is a sign of things to come in 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

SirPhoebos posted:

it's vastly important that another state legislature didn't swing to the Republicans, because if they get enough they can defile the very constitution that they pretend to worship. but i agree, we gotta keep fighting, and elect not just democrats, but actually good, non-corporate democrats

• Locked thread