Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Donated a 20.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Dad Jokes posted:

gently caress it why not

Dad Jokes...always cool

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

The Delaware race is making national news: https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/22/us/joe-biden-delaware-election-stephanie-hansen.html

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

get that OUT of my face posted:

ossoff's platform is mostly good. "affordable" is a weasel word for healthcare and higher education, and he has a thing about investigating russian involvement which is foolish to make as a defining campaign issue. other than that, he seems solid- anti-citizens united, pro-Planned Parenthood, presumably pro-choice even though there's nothing in the platform that says either way

he's already raised $250k from non-PAC donors

Yeah he seems solid

quote:

What Ossoff stands for is an economy-first pragmatism buttressed by unqualified support for liberal causes, including Planned Parenthood and reproductive rights. He infuses his comments about Trump with an argument for, and a demonstration of, civil discourse. “People are concerned that Trump may embarrass us on the world stage, that he may not be competent to do the job, and that he’s dishonest,” he told me, adding, “I share all of those concerns.”

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2017/02/27/could-the-resistance-start-with-georgia-s-special-election.html

Don't see how he's gonna be attractive for conservatives, but yeah I can send some bux his way. Feels like someone from the area or state should make the thread though.

• Locked thread