Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

I have never been to delaware but this seems like a big deal so i'm throwing what little i can give to try to keep our dying country alive a little longer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
not the right place for this probably, but Connecticut's government trifecta status is also at stake on Tuesday, they currently have 18-18 in the senate and have 2 seats up, one D and one R. The Dems could lose 2 states with full party control in a week .

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

GlyphGryph posted:

why havent you made a thread about this yet my man

go go go

im illiterate and have already exhausted everything i know about those races, but i'd read the gently caress out of a 2017 election thread

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
the polls just closed

i dunno how long it takes for numbers to start coming in but heres a link to f5 maybe http://elections.delaware.gov/results/html/election.shtml

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

gonna :justpost: this here in case it ends up being significant in any way

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
cspam needs to get their poo poo together if the DNC chair election is gonna get the milk flowin but an actual democrat whoopin an rear end goes unnoticed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
hansen already has more votes in an off-off-year election than her D counterpart got in 2014. i dont know poo poo about local DE politics but that seems like a pretty big deal

• Locked thread