Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blinks77
Feb 15, 2012

Is the "Last, Best Hope" achivement bust? I just killed off both sides of the war in heaven event and i never got it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blinks77
Feb 15, 2012

ulmont posted:

Now for last best hope I think you do have to do the total victory war in heaven win condition to boot out each FE.

I mayyy have screwed it up? I simply ignored them, didn't sign up to anything and then just annexed them both one after the other.

Blinks77
Feb 15, 2012

Dwesa posted:

"Lead the non-aligned powers to victory against an awakened empire." I hope you have a save from before the war somewhere.

Ahhh, i thought that meant just. Well. Not signing up to either of their sides. Didn't really realise it was a full on faction itself. Ah well, lessons for next time.

Blinks77
Feb 15, 2012

....Would be nice to visit primitive worlds and have them take to worshipping my spaceships as gods.

• Locked thread