Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Schlesische
Jul 4, 2012

Dr Snofeld posted:

I was big into wormhole stations at launch but I've gone off them, since I figure they make exploration and surveying a pain in the neck. Wormhole players, are they actually usable later in the game? Especially if you have to wage war against a large empire outside of your jump range.
They don't have cooldown, don't consume energy on the ship and you get more range than Wormhole while not being as restricted as Hyperlane (provided you have a well built network of gates).
On the flipside it takes longer to jump from system to system if you have a large fleet and you have to build your own network of gates.

Late game though, you're going Psydrive or Jumpdrive and giving 0 shits.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Schlesische
Jul 4, 2012

wiegieman posted:

Well, that's me told then.

It's the same in EU4, CK2 and HOI4.

• Locked thread