Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
byob historian

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Zyla posted:

plugging cspam's nite crew which has more than a couple BYOB friends that hang out.

we listen to music, sometimes get a little political but yeah

link is in my sig

nite crew today
nite crew tomorrow
nite crew forever

i am rly hopin to figure out a way to stream live video art this comin week

any tips on how to go from svideo or rca (composite or component) into a ms surface amateur 3 greatly appreciated

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

byob historian

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

They Might Be posted:

Are you trying to capture video from the svideo/rca source to edit on the surface? Unfortunately it's likely you'll need some sort of capture box.

like to edit or even more preferentially stream? i can record with a magnetoscope

if i could offload the bulk of the processing to somedxternal hw thatd be killer cuz just watching a livestream can lag my surface 😅

byob historian

They Might Be posted:

Something like the elgato HD will take rca/retro inputs and stream them out via hdmi, but according to their FAQ they don't support the surface
my video synth has composite and component outputs and s video so i figure i shd be able to find some sort of solution
what it is tho has yet tbd :regd09:

quote:

also, magnetoscope is such a cooler word than video cassette player / VHS.
i kno rite ? made them dozen french classes worth it lol

byob historian

lol wait til i leave to put on a movie i like :colbert:

j k l o l l u v y a l l [

byob historian

Mariana Horchata posted:

"Hey nite crewers if you're bored this Sunday night we're watching the Auralnauts Star Wars fan-dub over at http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew (all movies in about 2 hours of edited content, fwiw)"

you spelled ftw wrong merry :ohdear:

• Locked thread