Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
:gay:
Chaos ships are all spikey and poo poo, but you need a good solid prow for proper ramming.

I did not understand the importance of ramming when I used to play Imperials in BFG. :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
Ultramarines are only good when they're proper blue with bright red guns and back banners and goblin green bases and colourful shoulder pad trim, as presented in Codex Ultramarines.

Also Space Wolves should still drive Leman Russes, which I guess would mean the Blood Ravens have one lying around somewhere?

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006

HerpicleOmnicron5 posted:

Chapter 1, Part 2, wherein I weigh in on your "best chapter/legion" discussion.
Always good to see someone who appreciates the fine literature that is Ian Watson's Space Marine.

I bought this game because of this thread and I'm still bad at spaceships, but it's cool.

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
If anything, they'd come back out of the shadows with their legion and reveal that they've been working on the final solution to the orkish problem, flip a switch, and instantly squat every ork in the galaxy by, uh, something something genetic memories spores.

Maybe have them all eaten by the tyranids to combine the two factions into one, so they don't have to work as hard at putting out a new codex for both. Just one, double the nerfs.

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
I'm enjoying the bold new direction this LP is taking, but I'm not sure "herp not getting brutally owned by orks" is going to work in the long run.

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
Indy should become The Emperor's Savings, because it's Four Points Cheaper and Every Little Helps.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
Herp's new LP has the two things we love from this one - ramming, and Herp getting owned. Sometimes the ramming's even intentional!

Smaller spaceships though.

• Locked thread