Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Z the IVth
Jan 28, 2009

The trouble with your "expendable machines"
Fun Shoe
I traded 3 Slaughters (Chaos cruisers) and a Styx (Chaos battlecruiser) for a cripple on a Tombship and still won despite his entire fleet being essentially untouched.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Z the IVth
Jan 28, 2009

Fun Shoe
What determines when you get access to battleships? Is it a turn timer or is it some form of levelling system? I don't think Herp's ever mentioned it.

Z the IVth
Jan 28, 2009

Fun Shoe

The Door Frame posted:

Isn't the whole point of Space Marines to be able to get beaten by imperial forces, but defeat the enemies of humanity?
Primaris Marines seem like the worst idea, especially to be brought to bare by Mr. Codex himself. Unless this results in a massive failure for the Empirium, I can't see 40k players taking this development particularly well

They're awesome true scale marine models which are cross-compatible with the current set of shoulder pads, heads and likely arms with a little conversion.

I've just seen some being painted up at my local store and they are good.

• Locked thread