Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dreadwroth
Dec 12, 2009

by R. Guyovich
I think that huge piece of scenery is supposed to be a black hole.
I do love that the main character isn't a loving Space Marine, but a normal dude basically.

Dreadwroth fucked around with this message at 03:27 on Jan 21, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dreadwroth
Dec 12, 2009

by R. Guyovich
Waiiiiit its not the Deceiver is it? O.O
EDIT: Oh poo poo it is, nice.

Dreadwroth
Dec 12, 2009

by R. Guyovich
It's been a while since I played BFG and the original version of it, but I think the game hews pretty close to the tabletop version for the most part.

Dreadwroth
Dec 12, 2009

by R. Guyovich
Best chapter is the Mentor Legion, they get all the cool toys and they get a rad Owl as their chapter icon.

Dreadwroth
Dec 12, 2009

by R. Guyovich
Yeah the Mordheim pc game is really bad.

Dreadwroth
Dec 12, 2009

by R. Guyovich
I'd love to see the Inquisition just try to accuse the Ultra Dorks of heresy, I don't like the Ultras but they would totally curb stomp the Inquisition.
The Inperial Fists and Crimson Fists would probably join in for shits and giggles.

Dreadwroth
Dec 12, 2009

by R. Guyovich

aphid_licker posted:

I just want Rogal Dorn to return for a refreshing bout of painglove and flatulence.

ROGAL DORN YOU SAY?
https://youtu.be/eG82ruvH0jc?t=516
:D
(I love how this is also now the thread to post TTS episodes.)

Dreadwroth
Dec 12, 2009

by R. Guyovich
Yeah Reapers are cribbed from a number of sources, but they took design notes for their look from spooky critters like squids and spiders and whatnot.

Dreadwroth
Dec 12, 2009

by R. Guyovich
Deathwing is pretty great if you have the system to run it, it's basically Vermintide but Space Hulk.
That Ork Hulk is pretty awesome, pretty much dead on.

Dreadwroth
Dec 12, 2009

by R. Guyovich
Dorn doesn't need avenging, he's fine.
https://youtu.be/M56aycpd9kA?t=1008
(this series should totally be canon, that would make 40K way more fun)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dreadwroth
Dec 12, 2009

by R. Guyovich

VolticSurge posted:

I love how he pops the helmet off by flexing. Best Primarch, indeed.

I love how humorless they portray Dorn in it, its great.

• Locked thread