Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SavageGentleman
Feb 28, 2010

When she finds love may it always stay true.
This I beg for the second wish I made too.

Fallen Rib
Extremely satisfying nemesis battleship kill, Herp!

As someone who does not own the game, I hava a question: I noticed that Herp split the defense-platform attacking fleet and subsequntly lost two cruisers against a fleet that was not much larger than our own. Could you have kept your fleet together as a doom ball, killing both the platforms and the defesnsive fleet? Or is splitting up really the best strategy?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SavageGentleman
Feb 28, 2010

Fallen Rib
Eldar battleships make me sad :(

Also I hope that one day, there will be an Ork singleplayer campaign and Herp will finally be able to play the game exactly his way - ramming everyone, all the time.

SavageGentleman fucked around with this message at 09:01 on Jun 17, 2017

SavageGentleman
Feb 28, 2010

Fallen Rib

HerpicleOmnicron5 posted:

I'm now rendering the final episode (bumper sized, extra long rendering), so we are at the end. As a fun aside have a comparison of Spire at the start of the game and Spire at the end:

I guess in the Imperial navy your collar's height signifies your importance - so Spire really climbed the social ladder!

SavageGentleman
Feb 28, 2010

Fallen Rib
Thank you Herp! :)

• Locked thread