Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hunter Noventa
Apr 21, 2010

VolticSurge posted:

My favorite episodes (so far) are the ones dealing with the Custodes (dat Jojo reference) the Tyranid invasion,and the Tau. The Emperor's reaction to the Tau not engaging in Melee is priceless.

I love the side-episode where they play not!YuGiOh.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hunter Noventa
Apr 21, 2010

Veloxyll posted:

It always confuses me how Chaos themselves have to use the Cadian gate. Like. can they not use all their sorcerors and demons to make their own paths out?

Supposedly the Cadian Gate is the most stable path into and out of the Eye of Terror. Trying to just burst into reality from anywhere else in the galaxy works too of course, but it's a lot less reliable, I imagine. The difference between being able to get a hundred ships into the materium as opposed to a dozen.

Hunter Noventa
Apr 21, 2010

A long-range bombardment cruiser that launches lots of strike craft? Name it the Macross with Captain Gloval

Hunter Noventa
Apr 21, 2010

White Coke posted:

Or Captain Zapp Brannigan of the Nimbus.

"If there's an alien out there I can't kill, I haven't met him and killed him yet!"

Sounds pretty Imperial to me.

Hunter Noventa
Apr 21, 2010

Sel Nar posted:

The standing joke is that the Sisters of Battle, as a whole, are almost entirely LGBT.

For actual lore, I'm in the same boat as you.

There was a confirmed lesbian Sister of Battle of some high rank in one of the Ciaphas Cain novels.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hunter Noventa
Apr 21, 2010

bunnyofdoom posted:

You're misremembering. The SOB was confirmed as not celibate but was sleeping with a dude.

Sgt Magot and Cpl. Griffen are the lesbian couple. Whose love was strong enough to get them through a necron tomb with Cain and Jurgen.

Ah right, been a while since I read those books.

• Locked thread