Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TildeATH
Oct 21, 2010

by Lowtax

Asehujiko posted:

After you killed that one cruiser it seemed like the battle was now in your favour with the orks down a big ship and the intel safe, was there a reason why you didn't kill the remaining ones for extra renown?

Cowardice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TildeATH
Oct 21, 2010

by Lowtax
For someone who loves to ram so much why are you so bad at it?

TildeATH
Oct 21, 2010

by Lowtax

HerpicleOmnicron5 posted:

Our passions need not be our skills.

Quite obviously.

Admiral Dire is a good name. Admirable Dire is a good ship name.

TildeATH
Oct 21, 2010

by Lowtax
That double-ramming makes up for everything, herp.

TildeATH
Oct 21, 2010

by Lowtax

HerpicleOmnicron5 posted:

3- My whole concept going into this was to show that micro isn't really necessary and you can pull off wins without relying on it. Lots of people struggle with the game, and partly I believe is that they try to do too much themselves instead of trusting the game. Tactical cogitators for me are a way to line up ramming actions, the best micromanagement.

That time when you had the Eldar battleship flanked by two of your ships and you mistimed both of their rams so it zipped between them and you basically ran into yourself like two soon-to-be-cut fifth-string cornerbacks being juked by Marcus Allen actually damaged one of my arteries.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TildeATH
Oct 21, 2010

by Lowtax

VolticSurge posted:

That actually makes the game look kinda fun. I know it's probably not in reality,because VR, but still.

I guess if you can get over the guy on the bottom left constantly spazzing out like a 9 year old.

• Locked thread