Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Brunom1
Sep 5, 2011

Ask me about being the best dad ever.
I've always had an interest in the 40k series, though time (and crummy PCs) have never allowed me to jump in. Would anyone be so kind as to recommend some good LPs of the other games so I get my fix alongside this one?

I've already gone through Blind Sally's Dark Crusade LP, mind!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brunom1
Sep 5, 2011

my dad posted:

Dawn of War 2 (and the expansions) by Coolguye and Last Robokye, it's on the archives.

Technically not an LP, but BigDickCheney on Youtube has the cinematics from all the Dawn of War games uploaded. There's some fun stuff in there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JW1Yc9ORnsk

Alright, I'll check them out. Thanks!

Brunom1
Sep 5, 2011

my dad posted:

I like that blue color scheme. Though this one is cool too.

Red, so that our ships can ram three times faster.

• Locked thread