Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JohnOfOrdo3
Nov 7, 2011

My other car is an asteroid
:black101:
Well they brought out both the space marines and the tau post launch, so they must be doing well enough for that at least

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JohnOfOrdo3
Nov 7, 2011

Yeah the orks really hosed me up a lot in this part. I started to save scum to keep fighting them to improve. It's the sheer amount of their health and cruiser numbers they can put out compared to you which is the problem. They're just a solid wall of pain I've so far not really found a decent way to counter them other than out ramming them. Although that is touch and go at best. Anyone got any advice?

JohnOfOrdo3
Nov 7, 2011

Clearly the dark influence of Tzeentch is to blame. He must have mutated your sound encoder out of spite.

JohnOfOrdo3
Nov 7, 2011

I tend to do a rolling doom ball. Go from one end and roll the enemies up one at a time. If I can take some of them out before the rest of their fleet catch up with me then I have the advantage through overwhelming firepower (unless it's orks. They're tacky enough to be able to get the rest of the fleet caught up before I can take out too many ships.).

I typically tend to find if I split my fleet up then my weaker fleet will be the ones to find the opponents stronger ships first and be decimated before they can really contribute to the battle. But I may just be bad at the game

JohnOfOrdo3
Nov 7, 2011

Herp don't forget to link the new video in the thread.

• Locked thread