Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SugarAddict
Oct 11, 2012
It seems like you used the tactic that the eldar SHOULD have been using, kite everything to death.

Shame your ships couldn't heal to full overtime (wonder if there is a favor, upgrade that allows that), and it showed off how good ships are that can kite everything to death.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SugarAddict
Oct 11, 2012

HerpicleOmnicron5 posted:

I refuse to use the melta torpedoes, since they were added in a multiplayer-centric patch and are just broken. That and I find it hard to kite Chaos ships that tend to be faster than my own.

Now I want to see someone do a run where they use everything they can to just break the game.

SugarAddict
Oct 11, 2012
Summary of Chaos Skirmish:
"alight we are going to send this ship to engage -" FOR THE DARK GODS", and this ship "COMMAND ME!!" will "SET ENGINES TO FULL!!!!" will ram "ADJUSTING ENGINES FOR ROTATION!!!" these guys, and this ship "FOR THE DARK GODS!!!"......

SugarAddict
Oct 11, 2012
That first chaos fight went really well for you because you blew up a third of their ships using lucky nova cannon shots.

SugarAddict
Oct 11, 2012
You had a chance to finish that last ship off in the last battle with a boarding action or a lighting strike, but you didn't.

• Locked thread