Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
nweismuller
Oct 11, 2012

They say that he who dies with the most Opil wins.

I am winning.

Nalesh posted:

Also throwing a name into the ring for a captain, Jeane Stieler

Totally not a Tyranid.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nweismuller
Oct 11, 2012

I am winning.
Captain Smollet of the ship Hispaniola.

nweismuller
Oct 11, 2012

I am winning.
I like the blue Battlefleet Koronus scheme, myself.

nweismuller
Oct 11, 2012

I am winning.
Orks are actually explicitly stated to be better at teleportation technology than most other races- it's evidently programmed into their Mekboys, despite how shoddy their technology is in general.

http://wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Ork_Tellyportas

nweismuller
Oct 11, 2012

I am winning.

The Door Frame posted:

Maybe it's because my fingers are in my ears, but I dunno, that just sounds like Orkz are just too resilient to be torn apart by their own cobbled together teleporters to me.

I love dumb Orky poo poo more than the next guy, but "better teleporter tech than more advanced races" is even worse than "no one's seen a purple Ork" on the scale of bullshit Ork magic

Oh, trust me, Ork space magic is all sorts of bullshit and it makes me roll my eyes. I'm just reporting that Orks having teleporters ubiquitously is intended and not an error.

nweismuller
Oct 11, 2012

I am winning.

Nalesh posted:

You forgot one other good ridiculous non sexual thing about Slaanesh

FTFY.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nweismuller
Oct 11, 2012

I am winning.
What was with the -149 bonus renown in this mission? Nice work in securing the Hand of Darkness, though.

• Locked thread