Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)
I love the cockney Ork Piratez so much.

And yeah, to match the tone of this game you need to use your diaphragm for speaking more. Imagine that you're really angry, but trying not to show it. That's the pitch you need for 40,000.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)
Re: ramming, I vote to always call the biggest ship in our fleet The Emperor's Hammer.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

PoptartsNinja posted:

Capt. Hammer of the battleship-class His Divine Overcompensation

I change my vote to this!

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

Geocities Homepage King posted:

Found the flaw in your logic.

I quote, Lectio Divinitatus.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)
The Cadians have held that particular line for thousands of years.

Practice makes perfect.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)
The Emperor Protects.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)
I tell you, that Planetary Governor has excellent facial hair.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)
Welcome to 40K.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)
I also like that this Doctor Strange collar is taller than his head. Again, 40k.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)
Also, would you sneak around back like a pansy or crush your hated enemies' stronghold with your iron fist?

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)
Hey, Herp, can you rip the "ENGAGE TACTICAL COGITATORS" audio clip and upload it somewhere? I'd like to use it for when I start up my computer.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)
If there's one thing that doesn't describe the Imperium, it's *happy camper*.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)
Please.

The Legion Of The Damned are the best.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)
Robot Girlyman manages to be more blinged out than Marneus. Jesus, you couldn't fit some more gold trim onto your armor there? I think there's got to be room somewhere.

But that Cypher model looks rad, so I'm happy.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

Annointed posted:

Tell that to the Orks

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

Hunter Noventa posted:

A long-range bombardment cruiser that launches lots of strike craft? Name it the Macross with Captain Gloval

Yeah, really.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)
It's also a really 40k way to put it.

If you're taking ship naming suggestions, I suggest Captain Emilio Largo piloting the Disco Volante.

• Locked thread