Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

DoW3 is extremely disappointing to me, like mentioned before its all about the multiplayer, the single player is okay at best and the multiplayer turns into Dota2 except you habe to control the minions as well as the hero unit.

I'm real sad they tossed out the old campaign style with the overmap and cover and poo poo. Now you just build a blob consisting of tje entire blood ravens chapter, throw them at the enemy, they all die, repeat. Ork missions are loving choice though.

Been playing Armada a lot instead, whoch is rad as gently caress and I want to play with some folk but the MP is dead :[

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

My issue with the powerful hero units is that they're the only powerful unit. In DoW 2, a bog standard tactical marine squad could turn the tide if properly managed. In DoW 3 every unit except for the heroes are almost entirely worthless and it seems like they exist only to pad out the game and provide experience points for your heroes.

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Wow that last cutscene was incredibly rad

• Locked thread