Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

https://twitter.com/catgirlspls/status/822606940081635330

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cyron
Mar 10, 2014

by zen death robot
if it a local bisiness run by good people helping the communaty then it sucks, if it bank of america then smashy smashy

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

*raises downtown DC property insurance rates by 00.000000001%* "well, i did my part. see u guys in 4 years"

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

I've just received word that the windows at Starbucks and Bank of America have also been smashed. My thoughts are with their families.

NOW THEY CAN'T HIRE THE WINDOW WASHERS

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

now maybe the rich can learn to walk on their own

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Missingnoleader
Mar 10, 2014

I'm sure there were more than a couple of trashcan's burning in a pile on K street today.

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
burning a limo

i can't even

what happened to decorum?

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
*smh, with the most serious look on my face you've ever seen*

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

no one knows what it's like
to be a dustbin
in shaftesbury
with hooligans

Missingnoleader
Mar 10, 2014

RIP Newspaper stand

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

Conch Shell Corp posted:

That limo had a wife and kids

this poor child is now an orphan RIP

Sig material. :ocelot:

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

*jaw drops*

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Missingnoleader posted:

RIP Newspaper stand

there's some sort of shitpost out there about a bunch of reporters photographing a literal garbage fire but i've been drinking too much to make it

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

Missingnoleader posted:

RIP Newspaper stand

why would you burn a newspaper stand full of copies of the 'epoch times'? where these anarchists really mad about the falun gong not being illegal?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich

I'm the disaffected backsideways hat Asian guy in this

• Locked thread