Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Best In The South
This poll is closed.
Atlanta Falcons 33 16.92%
Carolina Panthers 42 21.54%
New Orleans Saints 42 21.54%
Tampa Bay Buccaneers 17 8.72%
You All Suck 61 31.28%
Total: 195 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
A Pale Horse
Jul 29, 2007

Luigi Thirty posted:

What if I told you Mike Glennon is bad.

What if I told you Mike Glennon almost beat the NFC champions last week.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Pale Horse
Jul 29, 2007

WampaLord posted:

What if I told you the NFC champions are also bad?

That's something I can get behind :getin:

A Pale Horse
Jul 29, 2007

I'm obviously not a Panthers fan, but that loving sucks. I hope its not serious.

A Pale Horse
Jul 29, 2007

Thanks for this, surprisingly in depth. Great read.

A Pale Horse
Jul 29, 2007

In division games are never a sure thing. I remember a few years back when the Bucs had a 4-12 season, 3 of those wins were in division including the Saints who were like 12-4 that year. I remember it because it was essentially my only moment of joy that whole cursed season.

A Pale Horse
Jul 29, 2007

That hairball still holds our all time passing yardage record. Also most interceptions.

If you ever want to depress yourself look at the losers row that constitutes the Bucs QB history. Yeesh.

A Pale Horse
Jul 29, 2007

WampaLord posted:

loving Christ those were bad years.

Also, I still think we gave up on Freeman too soon.

Nah, Schiano broke his brain. He hasn't been able to catch on anywhere since which says everything you need to know.

Shaun King sucked, don't mourn for him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Pale Horse
Jul 29, 2007

wandler20 posted:

Man, I was all in on Freeman after that once incredible season he had. loving Schiano.

So was I. I was convinced we'd found our answer at QB finally. :smith:

• Locked thread