Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Best In The South
This poll is closed.
Atlanta Falcons 33 16.92%
Carolina Panthers 42 21.54%
New Orleans Saints 42 21.54%
Tampa Bay Buccaneers 17 8.72%
You All Suck 61 31.28%
Total: 195 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
marioinblack
Sep 21, 2007

Number 1 Bullshit
Aww yeah, ain't no party like a red state party. Go Bucs.

I guess I'll root for Atlanta, but only because Julio Jones has ascended to a higher plane.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

marioinblack
Sep 21, 2007

Number 1 Bullshit
As a Bucs fan, I'm just happy when people remember that the Bucs exist.

marioinblack
Sep 21, 2007

Number 1 Bullshit

Silly Burrito posted:

Morten Andersen is Hall of Famer.

drat well deserved.

Best remembered for giving up the first Bucs kick return TD. It's still one of my top 5 Bucs memories.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7bBvQP3v8k

marioinblack
Sep 21, 2007

Number 1 Bullshit

DNS posted:

That's undercover Buccaneer Michael Koenen.

That makes sense, I guess he kicked the FG before. I just want any excuse to post that. Speaking of, next season will be 10 years since that happened (and also the last Bucs playoff appearance). :negative:

marioinblack
Sep 21, 2007

Number 1 Bullshit
The Falcons and Panthers are barred from representing this division in the Super Bowl. You fucks are ruining the reputation us unbeaten teams put forward.

marioinblack
Sep 21, 2007

Number 1 Bullshit
I figured either way I was going to see the Pats lose or the Falcons lose and get something out of it, but I'm angry that Atlanta blew that lead. How do you even do that? I don't think I've ever been this mad at a team I don't like for failing to win a game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

marioinblack
Sep 21, 2007

Number 1 Bullshit

Poco posted:

here's hoping the panthers and other NFC south teams can pull it off this week. Stay safe florida guys.

I live in Maryland, but all my family is in St. Pete. I'll take the distraction of football for the weekend.

• Locked thread