Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Best In The South
This poll is closed.
Atlanta Falcons 33 16.92%
Carolina Panthers 42 21.54%
New Orleans Saints 42 21.54%
Tampa Bay Buccaneers 17 8.72%
You All Suck 61 31.28%
Total: 195 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
RumbleFish
Dec 20, 2007

I'm relieved the Panthers didn't become the Eagles of the NFCS. And as much as I hated suffering through our Super Bowl loss last year, it was kind of a boring and forgettable game overall. It's not really going to stand out in Super Bowl history. I have no idea how Falcons fans, players, etc. come back from last night, especially since with it being the first overtime Super Bowl AND the biggest comeback, it's gonna stay on NFL highlight reels forever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RumbleFish
Dec 20, 2007

MJBuddy posted:

Carolina could probably fix a lot of problems if they spend money.

Unfortunately for us, that is the absolute last thing Dave Gettleman wants to do.

RumbleFish
Dec 20, 2007

I'm sad about Joe Webb. And of course he's a Bill now because McDermott.

RumbleFish
Dec 20, 2007

Silly Burrito posted:

Air Bud is a better receiver than Ted Ginn Jr.

Confirm/Deny?

Ted Ginn can only operate at his full prowess in Carolina and even then he still had the occasional infuriating drop.

It really is amusing how trash he is on literally any other team.

RumbleFish
Dec 20, 2007

I'd just like to see the Panthers play a competitive game against the Saints this season. The game in New Orleans was particularly galling because literally everything fell apart after we scored the game-opening touchdown. It'd be nice to see Carolina put forth an effort against the Saints that doesn't involve even the punter making catastrophic errors.

RumbleFish
Dec 20, 2007

This offseason will be rough.

RumbleFish
Dec 20, 2007

What a great way to start my day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RumbleFish
Dec 20, 2007

Can't believe the Panthers are actually cutting declining fan favorites instead of giving them huge contracts. Is this really Marty Hurney?

Gonna miss J-Stew and his epic stiff-arms.

• Locked thread