Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Best In The South
This poll is closed.
Atlanta Falcons 33 16.92%
Carolina Panthers 42 21.54%
New Orleans Saints 42 21.54%
Tampa Bay Buccaneers 17 8.72%
You All Suck 61 31.28%
Total: 195 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
dont hate the playa
May 12, 2009
My first season as a football fan was the magical 98 season of the Falcons. I was obviously hooked. I was so excited for the next season and had a big party for the season opener the next year where they would surely keep on rolling and this time win the Super Bowl.

And then Jamal Anderson fell apart and the team went to poo poo and I realized "ohhhh so this is what the Falcons really are."

Been hooked ever since and I don't know how I'll handle a Super Bowl win.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dont hate the playa
May 12, 2009
There are too many good players on the Falcons making less than they would on the open market right now and it's going to be a shame when some have to leave. I don't wanna see Coleman go but I figure he is going to.

Maybe Antone Smith can still run fast

dont hate the playa
May 12, 2009
Andy Dalton vs Matt Ryan? Lets see...

Andy Dalton:
games: 95
Record: 56-37-2
Comp: 62.6
Y: 22608
Y/A: 7.2
TD: 142
INT: 85

Matt Ryan:
games: 95
Record: 53-40-1
Comp: 58.4
Y: 22171
Y/A: 7.4
TD: 138
INT: 79

Wow okay those are way closer than I thought....wait, wait, my bad. That second QB isn't Matt Ryan, its Cam Newton.

dont hate the playa
May 12, 2009

ozymandius1024 posted:

Yeah, they are pretty close, you're right.

Oh poo poo, you forgot about the 2,600 rushing yards and 30 rushing TD gap though :)

True, add those numbers in and you could almost say Cam is a slightly better version of Andy Dalton!

dont hate the playa
May 12, 2009
He's neither bad or good, he is the Mendoza line of Qb's

• Locked thread