Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Best In The South
This poll is closed.
Atlanta Falcons 33 16.92%
Carolina Panthers 42 21.54%
New Orleans Saints 42 21.54%
Tampa Bay Buccaneers 17 8.72%
You All Suck 61 31.28%
Total: 195 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

big money big clit posted:

Plus, until you've bought a dumb "get in" falcon smilie and post it at every opportunity you still won't be worse than Seahawks posters.

That was Wheez who did that, it was the only thing I held against him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Chilichimp posted:

It's the plot of a Law and Order episode, except the dad isn't actually mentally unfit, his kids are just lovely.

I have trouble thinking he's all there, but then again I've been thinking this for like 20 years.

Is there a good read somewhere on why his wife is right and the kids are wrong?

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Silly Burrito posted:

Our local TV station had a crawfish Super Bowl to predict the winner. Sorry Atlanta, Tom Crawdaddy scored the winning TD via a slow QB scamper.

And then was promptly boiled and eaten.

Gotta say I'm ok with it if this is how it has to happen.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Not realistic to get a high first, but back to back 1100+ yard seasons is pretty nice and if someone super believes in him a mid to low first seems reasonable? I mean if it were my team I'd be worried about the difference between Drew Brees and the way the Saints run the offense compared to how we do things, but if you think he's your guy I could see that being worth it.

Unless there's some reason it goes away with a trade that I don't know about there is a 5th year option on him, so you get him for 2 years on the rookie deal before you have to pay him.

e: Oops I got up to do something halfway through writing this.

• Locked thread